35 - Saransh

Adith pov

Would Janvi reach home safe? Shall I call her and ask about her whereabouts? Will she attend my call if I call her?

Or she will think I take too much advantage?

But who is that he, she has gone to meet?

She had never been close to any men until I saw her. Then who is that guy?

She is the only one that I am thinking of from the morning in the office. God Jaan you are completely ruling me.

I want to know whether she reached home safely or not. I have only one chance to know about it. My mom. Yes, I should call her.

I called my mom's number. She attends it after 4 rings.

"Mom"

"Yes, Adi. Can I know why my idiot son is calling me?"

"I just called to see how you are doing, mom," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Is it? But I think we meet only a few hours back. At that time I am completely fine. As I can't be sick within 5 hours, I am completely fine now too" she is definitely playing with me.

"Ohh good to hear mom," I said with an embarrassing tone.

"Yes son, you can now concentrate on your work"

Just speak up Adith idiot my heart scolds me. But nothing came out of me.

"Yes mom"

"Yes, Adi. Bye. Now hung up" said my mom with a teasing tone.

"Yeah mom bye" I am still in line, not able to disconnect the call.

Fuck. Can't even speak a single thing correctly.

"And Adi" i heard her voice when I was almost to take my phone from my ear to end the call. Hearing her speak I stopped and keep it again to my ears.

"Janvi is safely back to home" I know she will be smirking on the other end.

My mom is such a naughty mom.

"Love you mom" I grinned. She cut the call not before laughing.

I am instantly at peace. My Wife is safely back home. Even when I was angry at her, I made sure she safely reach home.

A warm smile comes automatically thinking about her.

I started doing my work again not even caring to have my food. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Sir this letter is sent to you," said my PA.

"Who sent it?" I asked looking at my files.

"Sir it's an empty letter. No sender name" she said making me look at her.

It's in black cover with a small envelope.

I brought it from her and asked her to leave.

"You may leave"

She nodded and walked out.

Who might have sent me this? I decided to open it. I opened it to see just a small piece of paper in it with a handwritten note.

Seems like you started to realize your mistakes to be happy.

Live happy as long as you can.

Cause nothing lasts long.

P.S. Don't keep on doing some stunts man, it will make your situation even worse.