44 - Unknown Message

Janvi pov

Sometimes we have to maintain silence because no words can explain what's going in our hearts or mind.

That's what I did that day. I don't want to discuss anything about what happened that night. Don't know where it started but I am sure I ended it worst by hurting both of us.

He knows the reason behind my behaviour and also knows it's all because of his past still haunting us, that's why he didn't ask me anything even after two months.

Yes, it's been two months since the incident occurred.

He is now better as there is no pain in his head, his leg is cured completely. But still having little difficulties in using his left hand as it's badly injured.

But the distance between us didn't lessen nor improve. It is the same as we are 2 months back. We will chat and have food together and go back to sleep.

But he is not here for the prior month. He is in Paris to take care of the business there. In this one month, we have barely talked as he is too busy. I miss him and his hugs.

I miss those eyes which stare at me full of love and affection.

After that day he is not trying anything to come near me or kiss me not even on my cheeks. I just want this, I want him to give me some space and time and also I want him to mend my heart which is broken by him.

But I don't want him to be away from me at least not to the same place which nearly took him away from us. But he is adamant to go back there to finish his unfinished business.

"Do you want to go there?" I asked him.

"Yes Janvi"

"But why Adi?"

"What for? Business "

"I know that business. But why do you want to go to Paris? Make video calls if you want to attend meetings. Or ask them to send mail if you want to verify documents"

"You's not possible at all aspects Janvi. I need to go there"

I know it's not possible but I want him to be safe and sound. I can't once again risk his life.

"Then take me with you"

"I am sure you have gone mad"

"Tell me whatever you want. Your hand is not healed completely, Adi. How can you work in this state? I will be helpful for you if I come with you"

"No. A big no"

"Adi... Adi..... please Adi..... please please please" I tried my best in showing my innocent face.

"I won't be able to spend time with you there Janvi. The workload is heavy. You will be bored if you come with me" he said packing his clothes.

I went to him to help with packing as he is struggling with packing with one hand.

"You don't need to spend time with me. Just let me come with you, I won't even disturb you"

"Why can't you understand me Janvi. You can't come with me. And that's final" he said harshly. Then I sat silently on the bed watching him.

Idiot.

Stupid.

"Jaan"

Ahhh jaan. I mocked him in my mind.

I kept silent.

"Jaaaaan"

"What?" I asked him looking away from him.