37 - Her Happiness

Adith pov

After Isha went, I switched on the TV and started to watch a movie. Even though it's playing, my mind is not here, it's at My Jaan. Her eyes held a disgusting look and hate. I threw the remote and went to my mini-bar down the hall and take a beer bottle and started drinking it and drifted to sleep thinking about her.

The next day I had a quick shower to get changed into my suit and a black tie and went to my office.

I went to my floor to be greeted by my PA.

"Good Morning sir" I nodded.

"Sir, Mr Quinn is waiting for you in your office," she said.

"When did he come?"

"A few minutes back sir" she replied to me.

I went to my Cabin and greeted Mr Quinn. He is one of our clients on our branch which is in Australia. He is a 55-year-old gentleman who owns many businesses and luxury hotels and shipments.

I got to meet him 3 years back when I went to Paris to attend a conference. We got introduced by Rahul. Then he came up with the idea of being our partners during that period. His son is a great man just like him. I, Rahul, and Xander had become good friends back.

I went in and hugged him with love. He is a great advisor when it comes to business and even personal.

"Good morning my son" he chirped like a small boy. And he is a small boy by heart.

"Good Morning old man" I teased him.

He laughed and nodded his head in yes, "yes I am becoming an old man, see me I can't walk for continuously an hour" he said.

"Leave it old man, now tell me what do you want to eat?"

"Anything but spicy," he said brushing his hands like producing heat. I laughed at his antics and ordered a plate of chapatti with channa curry.

He ate all of them and washed his hands.

"Did you have your food?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I lied.

"Then ok. I want to discuss an important matter with you" he said in his business tone.

I nodded at sat straightly on my chair asking him to continue.

"I know that you came to know about my new launch on Fashion designing there. I have faced a lot of threats due to it. But Xander is so into it and want to do it no matter what. I am not able to take him back as many threatened me to back off or they might take my life, he wants to do it to challenge them.

I failed in many attempts to make him back off but my stubborn son is not ready. So I think I should let him go with whatever he is doing. And also I am planning on retiring from business as he will take care of it" he said and paused for a minute.

"What can I do for you, sir?"

"Sorry son, but can you please take care of my business in Paris, he wants to concentrate on his new career for some days and I want some rest as my brain lessened its speed. I am starting to have a loss of memory due to my age" he asked but was hesitant.

"How many days sir?" I asked him.

"Maybe 2 or 3 years?"

How can I go there when my Jaan is here? I can't live without seeing her even for a week.

I will die in pain if it happens.

"You know there are many rivals there who are ready to grab your opportunity. I am giving it to you just want to give you a chance. You can take care of your business from there itself and even you can attend any meeting through video calling, in case of any emergency, I will arrange my private jet for you to come back to India.