60 - Thank you Jaan

Janvi pov

I can't help but shed tears out of sadness and happiness.

Sadness that I won't meet my parents anymore and happiness to have my Adi with me. He has been with me whenever I shed tears. And kissing him feels like I am in a different world where I can feel something weird in me, something which I can never feel this happiness, fulfillment other than his arms.

Once I was out of breath I broke the kiss and look at him. He is looking so handsome and cute.

I pinched his nose, "you are cute Adi" I said laughing.

He took me off the floor and made me sit on his lap once he took his seat on the couch.

"I am not cute Jaan. It's hot" he winked.

I laughed at his words. Yeah, he is hot.

"Yup, my hot Adi" I kissed his cheek.

"My lips are here," he said referring to his lips.

"And that's why kissed here" I kissed his cheeks again.

He pulled me to him making me hold his shirt tight. Then his hand moved to my waist more tightly. I saw his eyes were staring at me intensely.

"What?" I asked.

"I am asking myself why did I missed those days without knowing you or talking to you"

"Cause all these are supposed to happen and now we are here to love each other like a newly met person without knowing each other," I said looking at those mesmerizing grey orbs.

"That's right," he said and came close to me and kissed my eyes slowly. He then moved to my forehead and kissed my temple.

He moved down to my cheek and started to kiss me slowly everywhere on my face except my lips. His lips are making magic, I felt my whole body is under his control. And I don't want to stop him. Cause I trust him.

I felt his lips travel down to my chin, then neck gradually not making it fast. My breathing quickened making my chest heaving up and down fastly. He moved away from me seeing me.

"Relax Jaan" he kissed my forehead, "it's ok I will stop," he said smiling.

It's not like that, he is my husband and he has every right over me. I shook my head no shyly looking down.

"Means, can I continue?" He whispered slowly.

I can't help but nod my head.

I feel him too close to my neck as his breath is fanning on my neck as my hold on his shirt tighten.

"Relax Jaan" he whispered on my neck as his lips brushed on my jawline making me shiver inwardly.

How can I relax when he is this close to me?

The way he says Jaan is giving me comfortable silence and warmth in my heart.

He kissed my jawline slowly, his one hand moved to my neck angling it for him to kiss properly. His lips are like worshiping my skin like a doll. With care and much love.

Suddenly, he bites my jawline making me open my eyes widen. Not knowing myself I pushed him away slowly making the distance between us. He gave a sad, hurtful glance and murmured, "sorry"

God!!! I made him sad again.

What can he think Janvi? He will think you don't like him touching you. You are becoming stupid day by day.

He held my hands to make me stand but I stopped him holding his hands.

"It's okay Jaan. I understand" he said slowly.