57 - Tears

Janvi pov

I stopped in my tracks. I turned to the source of the voice which always makes me feel differently.

And there stood Adi, near the dining table with a water bottle in his hand and another hand on his pockets deep. His coat is on the chair and his shirt buttons are open, his hair looks like a mess but a good mess which makes him look hotter.

Snap out of it Janvi.

You are in trouble.

"Adi..." I started...

"Where can I drop you mam" placing the bottle on the table he came to me with slow strides making me gulp hard.

"Adi... I am..."

"Airport or Railway station mam?" His voice is calm like an obedient student. But his eyes are filled with rage which is red in shade now.

I tried to control my tears hardly.

"Avni. She..." Again he cut me.

"You will get late mam. Please tell me quickly so that we can reach there on time"

I shook my head in no.

"No Adi"

He grabbed my hands and dragged me.

"Let's go to the airport so that you can go fast"

A painful sob escaped my lips and I removed my hands away from him harshly. He stopped walking and saw me with the same angry face which I am more afraid of now.

I don't want to leave him yet I want to leave him. But now, here I am standing in defeat.

"Which flight ticket shall I book for you? London? Or somewhere else" he said taking his mobile out of his pocket.

That's it I hugged him putting my hands around him tightly and cried hardly on his chest. I don't want to leave him.

How did I become such an idiot to do it? My Adi will completely break down if I leave him.

"Everyone, leave the house this instant" he ordered our maids.

I don't care about them or anyone. I want to be with him. But this man is not hugging me back.

Instead, he removed my hands from his waist making me move away from him. And this caused me to tear up more.

I again moved close to him holding his sleeves. He moved my hands away from him. But I again hold it strong. And then again he tried to remove it hard with his strong grip on my hand giving me a hard glare.

"Why are you pushing me? Don't push me. I will die if you do it again" I yelled at him.

"I am not the one to leave you. You are dying to leave me" he shouted loud making me gasp in fear.

He ran his hands through his air multiple time trying to calm down. I know all these won't ever calm him.

"Why are you standing here? Go wherever you want" he said throwing my bag out which was kept at the entrance of the home.

I messed up everything. Everything was perfect until yesterday. It's all because of you Janvi.

"Adi that..."

"No need to explain anything. It's your wish" he said calmly and went upstairs leaving me in tears.

I went up slowly wiping my tears. Our room door is locked from inside. He is in and doesn't want me to meet him.