5 -Playboy?

Janvi pov

I walked away from him. After a safe distance, I let out a loud relief. Why did he sit near me? I can't focus on my sandwich. His cologne hits me even with his dripping sweat.

I tried my best to be like I am not affected by him. God, why did he sit next to me? So that I have to share my food with him and his closeness is something I feel different like wanted? After a jet speed of 1 hour with his thoughts, I saw my friends coming out of the auditorium I went towards them to join them.

After refreshment, we are asked to move to our respective classrooms. I directly went to the last bench which is near the window. Then Aarav came and sits next to me. After our professors came one by one and gave their introductions. At 4 pm college is dismissed. I went to the parking lot to see a red jaguar parked next to my car. How did I miss her in the morning?

Wow, it's a beauty. I get into my car and made my way towards my house. I parked my car and went to the living room to see maa(mom) sitting on the sofa with a file in her lap. She is studying it very keenly to not notice my presence. Maybe she might have noticed.

I stand near her "hi maa"She hummed not raising her head from the file."Maa you know na I went to my college first time. It's so beautiful in different buildings. There are a big library and an amazing canteen and all type of sports. I love college. It's so big and peaceful too"

"Mmm" was her reply.

"Mom I am home" came my sister's voice, "Shall I make tea for you avni?" asked my mom to her.  Ouch, it hurts. But I replaced it with a smile."Sure mom"

My mom kept her file and started going to the kitchen she stopped and turned towards me and said, "Don't touch the file" I nodded silently and get back to my room to wash my face and started walking to the park.

I was occupied with many thoughts in my head. Why my parents are not talking the way they talk with my sister? Are they angry with me? But I didn't do anything that makes them angry. But it hurts when I am being treated like this. Will my mom never make me breakfast? Or tea or coffee? Like she does to my sister. I can never find answers to these questions.

As I got inside the park I was greeted by a cold breeze which makes my smile back, but never my smile or sadness mattered to anyone there

As I got inside the park I was greeted by a cold breeze which makes me smile back. Why does this place have to be so pleasant? Why can't I experience in my life all time?

I sat near the pond on the ground not bothering my dress and dip my legs in the pond. Ahh, it's cold!! I smiled wholeheartedly. A voice made me turn away from me staring at the small fishes in the pond.

Here comes my cutie, she came to me running to throw her arms around my neck hugging tightly with her small body trying to crush me. I laughed at her antics. She is so pure with a heavenly smile on her file. I started playing with her for more than an hour.