18 -Current lover's house?

Janvi pov

I am sitting in his room it's so beautiful with a calm with small plants inside and a small tree outside. I heard him speaking to a girl asking her to come. Why is he calling some girl at this time? Before I could think of anything, I hear him come inside the room.

He asked me to take any room on he right side, by his voice I know he is in anger. I am relieved that I can have a separate room away from him.

As I got upstairs, I hear bell sound, I look down from up to glimpse a girl has her arm around him and kissing him vastly without wasting even a second. He is not moving away from her. He pulled away from her saying her to go to the room.

So he is going to enjoy our wedding night with some other girl. I can't stand seeing them I quickly get in the room which is at the end of the stairs. I closed the door and sat on the ground to cry.

Can't he at least wait for a day?

Why is he killing me with his actions?

I cried, cried and cried.

How can he do this that too at our wedding night?

I know he loathes me but is it good to bring a girl where his wife lives?

Can't you at least think about me once in your life Adith?

My eyes never stopped their waterworks. My heart is aching badly as it's being continuously stabbed to death. I kept my hands on my mouth to not let out a loud painful sob.

Your each and every action is hurting me badly even if I don't want to be. I am allowing you to break me continuously. I want to be strong to bear this pain my entire life. Tears never stopped, all I can see is him with that girl. With these thoughts, I don't know when I dozed on the floor.

I felt a pain in my back, I tried to open my eyes, to see myself in a different room. Yes, my husband's house. Thinking of him make me shed tears again. I wiped my tear and felt my head and body is heavy. Because of him, I slept on the ground without removing my wedding dress and my jewels.

Wowww is the only word that came out of my mouth seeing this room. I couldn't see this beauty yesterday because of my situation. I got up and opened the door to see my bags in front of my room. (I don't own any of these images in this book, they are taken from internet)

I got up and opened the door to see my bags in front of my room. I take it and get into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I get changed into my pink saree and get down. The living room is really beautiful with the chandelier and big sofas and the tiles are adding them more beauty.

The designer of this house is really a talented person. As I get down he came out of the room yesterday he went.

His hair is disheveled and his shirt is half-open.

I averted my eyes from him and to look around the kitchen.

I can see another living room. So that might be the way to the kitchen.

"Here comes the queen" I heard his voice.

I ignored him and started walking to the room.

A hand made me stop me.

"Stop touching me," I said in a calm tone not looking at him. But his grip is not untied.

I wriggled out of his arms and went inside.

I can hear a broken sound, maybe a flower vase. Who cares, break all you want after all it's your home.

I can see the dining hall so I went near it to see the kitchen. It's so wonderful. I was totally flattered with it's interior designing.