Alucard x Granger ♤ learn to love

1589 words

1589 words

Requested by AaeedahWinD

I hope you enjoy! <3

It was a gloomy Saturday night. Granger stared at the untouched glass of wine he ordered from the bartender. He sat in silence as people around him talked and danced, very drunken by whatever they were getting. Not like he cared. He was never much of a drinker. He didn't find pleasure in any kind of drink or getting drunk. Many of the male heroes in the Land of Dawn went out drinking once in a while but always had someone come with them who didn't drink, aka Granger. He was basically the only one that didn't drink.

"Ahem."

Granger turned to find Alucard sitting beside him. His golden blonde hair shining among the rest.

"Alucard? The hell are you doing here?" Granger sent a glare at the male, Alucard he smiled.

"Nice to see you too Granger, anyway I need some help with something."

"Why would I help you? I have never been a side-kick and never will be." He turned away from Alu and got ready to leave, but the yell of a woman stopped him.

"Demon! Demon! Help!"

Granger swiftly looked over at the scene. The woman had run into the bar in a panic.

She wasn't drunk.

"Alucard. You know what to do."

Said male nodded and ran out the door, Granger went up to the lady.

"Did you see it?! Please, he was after me I swear!" She yelled. Tears were running down her cheeks.

Demons are like monsters to normal humans. Some worship them, which Granger found weird but let them do it nonetheless, and Angels were the good people humans could trust. They just don't know demons were nice and couldn't hold their liquor.

*Cough* Argus *Cough*

"Miss calm down. I don't have time for this. Tell me what he looked like and I'll leave."

Granger crossed his arms and looked at the woman, visibly starting to calm down.

"He crawled to me on all f-fours and had a hood on so all I could see was the glow of his eyes and white hair," she put her face in her hands. "What a terrible sight!"

Granger sighed and grabbed his guitar case or trap as he and many others called it, but they didn't live to tell others of course.

He ran onto the street, finding it dark and suspiciously quiet. Running up the street a yell was heard.

"Hahaha! Tremble!"

He knew that voice.

Helcurt.