X.Borg x Claude ♤ thief

1113 words

1113 words

Dexter is a girl in this story, sorry!

Requested by AaeedahWinD

I hope you enjoy! <3

"So, Dexter, " the brown-haired thief looked around at the small neighbourhood along with his partner, Dexter.

"Where we going first, bud?"

Dexter looked at each building. Each one was completely dark, no lights came on. Probably because it was almost 3 in the morning.

She then pointed to a small blue house, it didn't seem like a very rich family lived there. Yet no other house did either.

"Why not?" Claude smiled at his partner and went over to the house, staying close to the shadows just in case someone saw him.

The two reached the side of the house, where a slightly open window was leading to the kitchen. Dexter climbed though it and opened it up for Claude, who almost squished Dex when getting in.

"Sorry bud, " Claude looked around the kitchen, looking at it with a sad look.

"Dex I don't think we should burrow from here, let's go to the next town."

Dexter made a very disappointed face at Claude. Why was he chickening out so easily? Getting off from his shoulder, she landed on the counter and looked through the cupboard, they each seemed to have bearly nothing in them.

Dexter stopped her movements suddenly. Someone was awake, and they were coming downstairs.

"Hello?"

The sound of a little girl's voice called out, she seemed scared.

"Is there anyone there?"

Then another door opened and another voice was heard, this time an older male.

"Alice it's time to go to bed, what are you doing up?"

Claude suddenly froze. That was X.Borg's voice. Dexter seemed to understand what he was thinking and climbed on his shoulder, pointing back at the window. A signal to leave.

"Can you get me water big bro? I promise to bring the glass back down in the morning."

"Fine, but make sure mom doesn't see that glass."

Shuffling and more footsteps could be heard. Then a door closing and creaking from the stairs.

Claude couldn't move. Everything seemed to stop for him. Dexter, who was still on his back tried to snap him out of his daze, but nothing worked. She couldn't make any sound either.

"Claude? What the hell are you doing here?"

Claude slowly turned around as Dexter made a worried face. Claude and X.Borg had this… backstory. The two used to date.