Zilong x Ling ♤ training

465 words

Requested by mimiissad

I hope you enjoy! <3

(I kinda forgot about this but finally found it in the many messages I have haha...)

"Baxia, why are we doing this again?" Zilong asked as he huffed, trying to get over the rocks of the large mountain.

"Because both you and Ling need to work on your stamina!" Baxia replied with a grin on his face. Zilong rolled his eyes.

"Why did I agree to this?" He mumbled to himself as he grabbed a rock and pulled up.

Ling couldn't help but stare as Zilong used his arms to pull himself up. Baxia noticed his attention was toward the dragon warrior and not him, so he decided to tease him.

"Ling? Lost in daydream land?" Baxia chuckled as Ling snapped his head back to focus on Baxia, but he had already noticed Lings staring.

"U-uh... no-o?"

Ling nervously chuckled as he jumped up to another rock away from Baxia and to Zilong.

"Hey Zi."

Zilong sent a small smile to Ling, since he was really tired from all the climbing he was doing.

"Do you want to train with me? I'll let you have water breaks unlike Baxia."

Zilong's smile widened and he nodded, "that would be great, thank you Ling..." he mumbled.

"No problem Zi, just meet me at the training grounds at lunch."

Zilong nodded and smiled again.

Ling smiled at Zilong then jumped back to Baxia, who was almost at the top of the mountain.

"Did you ask him out yet?" Baxia asked suddenly, which surprised Ling and almost made him fall of from the shock.

"B-Baxia! Stop it!" Ling exclaimed as he blushed, his face becoming a tomato.

Baxia laughed at Lings blushing face then said,

"You know, I can tell when someone loves another person and you seem to love Zilong alot."

Ling groaned, "are you going to give me a speech about love? Because I already know what I'm doing."

"And I understand that you do but just listen to me." Baxia sternly said.

Ling shut up and nodded.

"Ling, sometimes love can be the safest place on Earth or the deadly-est, make sure you know, for sure, what you are doing."

Ling nodded again then jumped when he heard a voice behind him.

"Don't worry Baxia, I'll take care of Ling."

Ling turned around with a blush still stuck in his face. Zilong chuckled.

"Ling, will you be my boyfriend?"

It almost seemed like a marriage proposal but it was cute and coming out of Zilong's mouth it was cuter.

"Yes!" Ling yelled and jumped up, hugging Zilong, who almost lost balance and fell to his death but Ling helped him, somewhat.

Baxia chuckled and shook his head, sighing as he said,

"Ah, kids."