Hayabusa x Hanzo ♤ I promise

789 words

789 words

Requested by AaeedahWinD

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Why are there two clans mommy?" A little girl, around 6, asked.

The woman sighed but smiled at her little one. "That's a story for another day, you have to go to bed missy."

The little girl pouted. "But moommm, you said you would tell me!"

"Okay fine," she sighed, "Once upon a time...

The very first god of ninjas created the Order of the Scarlet Shadow. He put together great and powerful ninjas to form the Order. Over time people in the order started to have disagreements and then formed two separate clans, The Shadow Sect and the Scarlet Sect. But even if they separated, both clans were still having so much trouble that some would get into fights. So, to fix this problem they agreed that every ten years they would pick the strongest ninja in their clan and make them duel. The winner would inherit the title of Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster, who both sects had to study as it was left by their God to. Ten years ago a very powerful ninja from the Shadow Sect emerged. The Scarlet Sect even noticed him. Everyone hoped that he would use the power to bring both clans together and create peace.

But little did they know, that wouldn't happen.

The ninja went after the Scarlet Sects leader and killed him while on a mission. He went back to the clans and showed them what he had done. In the ninja world, betraying one's companions is the ultimate sin. Both clans agreed to put together their most elite ninjas to defeat the Shadow. The two clans elite ninjas were killed and the Shadow ninja fled badly wounded. Both clans were back at square one. But agreed that whoever found and killed the Shadow would be the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster. At the time a young ninja named Hayabusa was picked by the patriarch of the Shadow Sect to train, teaching him the secrets of Shadow manipulation. Ten years later, Hayabusa became the strongest ninja in the Shadow Sect and their rightful Shadow. But Hayabusa knew, that whenever the former Shadow came back to the Land of Dawn, he would have to kill him.

"Mommy! Mommy! Who is the Shadow ninjas name?" The little girl asked, holding her stuffie tightly.

"His name was Hanzo, and he was not a person to reckon with."

No one saw Hanzo ever since that day. But the man who was supposed to kill him has, multiple times.

With Hayabusa

"Hanzo we can't keep doing this."

Hanzo sighed. Hayabusa was going to give him another big pep talk about them not being together and how it wouldn't work and blah blah blah.

"Hayabusa, we can't keep having this talk after we kiss or do anything couples do!" Hanzo exclaimed waving his arms around. He was done having that talk with him.

"I know but, after what you did twelve years ago was terrible. What if the other ninjas found out we were together?"

Hanzo looked down at his floor. The two ninjas were at his secret hideout in the forest or his cottage-like house. Right now they were in Hanzo's bedroom.

"We have been doing this for two years and still haven't got caught though..." Hanzo trailed off.

It was silent for a moment. They both thought about it.

"Still—"

"Oh my God, Hayabusa if you want to leave so bad then just go!" Hanzo yelled. Haya was shocked by his voice. Hanzo never yelled at him, even when they first met.

"I can't bring myself to...

because I love you too much."

"Well, maybe you should have thought about your love for me when you were talking about not doing this anymore?! Huh?!"

"Why are you such a pain?!" Haya yelled back. The two broke out into a fight, each of them saying something to the other until they were at Hanzo's front door.

"If you want to leave then go! If I'm so annoying, needy and a pain, then go!"

Hanzo didn't know but tears started to form in his eyes. Hayabusa noticed and looked at him sadly.

"Do you think that is what's best for our relationship?" Haya asked. A single stray tear fell from Hanzos eye.

"No..."

"Then I'm not leaving."

The two stared at each other for a moment, then went in for a hug.

"I-I'm so sorry Haya! I just h-hate it when you do that!" Hanzo cried into Hayabusa's shoulder, while Hayabusa rubbed circles on his back.

"I know... I'm sorry too, Hanzo. I'll never do that again."

The two separated when they were ready, then smiled at each other.

'I'll make it better, I promise.'

♤