Ling x Zilong ♤ late night talks pt.2

739 words

Requested by all of you, you're welcome ;)

I hope you enjoy! <3

Zilong groaned as he put his hand on his head in pain. It felt like his head was going to explode.

He looked at his surroundings. He was in his room, in bed. But why was he naked?

He heard a groan from behind him then it struck him. He had met up with Ling last night, they had drinks at the local bar and then he couldn't remember anything else but bits and pieces.

"Zilong?" Ling groaned again from behind him. Zilong turned to Ling so he wasn't talking to his back.

"Why are we naked?" asked Ling sleepily, Zilong softly chuckled.

"I think we may have had y'know, "

Ling almost choked on his own saliva,  then gulped.

"W-we?"

"Yeah..."

Zilong nervously looked at him with a questioning look in his eyes. Ling had questions booming in his head like a storm. Many of them questioning how the hell that happened and the other just 'did I top?' Or other dirty things.

Ling tried sitting up, then crashed back down into the bed. His lower body hurt like hell.

Well, I didn't top.

"Zilong, I can't get up..." Ling mumbled as he pulled Zilong's arm. Zilong chuckled.

"I have to get rid of this hangover so I'll get us pills and water, I'll also help you up."

Zilong slowly got out of bed and took out boxers for himself and Ling. He threw them to said male and quickly put them on. He then went to his bathroom and pulled out pain killers from his drawer. He also got water.

"Here is your pill Ling," Zilong said as he smiled at Ling. Ling took the pill and water from him, putting it in his mouth and letting the water wash the pill away.

"I'll feel better later. Can you help me up now?" Ling asked as he lifted his arms up, like asking for a hug.

Zilong nodded as he went over to Ling, carefully picking him up bridal style.

Ling blushed, "Zilong, are you sure you don't remember anything from last night?"

"I don't remember much, you seemed pretty dominant though," Zilong laughed as Ling's blush worsened, an embarrassed look on his face.

"I don't think so, you're the one who topped considering I can't walk."

Ling smiled as Zilong let out another laugh. He had a really cute laugh.

Zilong and Ling continued their chat on Zilong's couch. They didn't bother getting dressed as they didn't have anything to do and have seen much more than just boxers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The two suddenly stopped talking, it was silent for a while until Ling spoke,

"Does this mean we are boyfriends?" He asked. Zilong smiled and side hugged him.

"Only if you want to."

Ling also smiled, "of course I do, I mean you did take my virginity."

"I did?!" Zilong slightly yelled, surprised that he was his first.

"Y-yeah, I mean I was a closeted gay before you came around."

Zilong's jaw dropped in shock. This beautiful man was waiting for someone like him.

"What did you do until you met me?" Zilong asked as Ling grinned.

"If a girl asked me if I was single, I would say that I wasn't but I was just waiting for my prince charming and they would walk away with much a salty look on their face," he chuckled, then continued,

"I was often mistaken as a girl so many men have hit on me, but they never were my taste."

Zilong chuckled, "because you only have one type and that's me of course."

Ling laughed, "even if you are perfect, at first you weren't my type. Then I slowly saw how much you actually did, how hard you worked and how nice you were."

Zilong smiled and cuddled Ling, pushing him to the side so he was on top.

"If you want a round two I'm topping," Ling said smirking.

"I just wanted to cuddle you horny bastard!" Zilong laughed, Ling did as well.

"Fine, fine. Come here then and stop moving so much."

Ling gave Zilong soft butterfly kisses on his neck, which was quite calming to him and he instantly fell asleep. Ling softly smiled at his new and first boyfriend. Then fell asleep before saying,

"You don't know how much you mean to me."