X.Borg x Granger ♤ options

628 words

Requested by papipapipoom

I hope you enjoy! <3

How would two almost entirely different people meet? Well its a very long story.

It was a somewhat normal day for every hero in the Land of Dawn, birds were singing and bees were buzzing, it was quite a beautiful day.

Granger was at Alucard's house at the time, he was sitting in his room while talking to him. Alucard was on his bed while Granger was sitting at the computer desk.

"Why do you even have a computer?" Granger asked as he turned to the black monitor, trying to turn it on.

"Well the younger heroes like playing on it, especially Chang'e and Wanwan." Alucard answered as he turned it on for him, he watched as Granger opened up Google and searched up games to play. 

"Diep.io?" Granger questioned to himself as he clicked on it, he then started playing the game and was immediately hooked.

"Come on! Did you see that Alu?! They were way too over powered!" Granger exclaimed as he gripped the mouse frustrated with dying. Alucard chuckled.

"Why don't you not play that game anymore? You have already been playing for half an hour now." Alucard said as he tapped his shoulder and pointed at the clock on the monitor screen. Granger nodded.

"Then I'll be in my way, thanks for letting me come over Alucard."

Alucard nodded at him with a small smile on his face, then lead him to the front door even if the death chanter has been here multiple times. He waved goodbye and left Alucard's house.

He sighed as he stared at the sky, which was a little dark and gloomy but comforting to Granger.

"You don't understand! You won't understand!"

Granger swiftly looked over at the source of the yelling, which was coming from an ally. Two people seemed to be fighting over something. He started walking over.

"X.Borg!"

X.Borg?

Granger thought to himself as he quickened his pace at the name. He recognized the name since it had been floating around the Land of Dawn.

Once he reached the ally he could see X.Borg and another hero, which was Kimmy.

"Kimmy? X.Borg?"

The two turned to see Granger. X.Borg smirked.

Kimmy shook her head, whispered something to X.Borg and then left.

"Why hello there Granger! I have heard so many good things about you..." he chuckled. Granger kept a blank face.

"Nice."

X.Borgs brows knitted in confusion. That was it?

"I don't care what you hear about me, I don't care if you hate me but you will never see the light of day if you mess with my friends."

X.Borg regained his composure and chuckled.

"Of course. Why would I when all I'm interested in is you?"

This caught Granger off guard and he took a step back, while X.Borg took a few steps closer.

"You see, Granger, I have heard your story and think it is quite... hm how would you put it...?" He put a finger to his chin as he was thinking,  "different I suppose?" He chuckled.

Granger stared at X.Borg, still suprised he was so... how could he put it?

Such a top?

"What do you want X.Borg?" Granger asked, rolling his eyes. X.Borg chuckled again as he grabbed Granger by the arm and pulled him into the ally. Now if anything happened no one would he able to help him, but Granger felt save somehow.

He was then pulled against the wall while X.Borg hovered over him, smirking of course.

"What do I want? Oh I thought you would already know by now but I'll tell you anyway."

X.Borg leaned closer to Granger's ear as the death chanter gulped. This wasn't good. He then whispered,

"I want you of course."