X.Borg x reader [M] ♤ whats cudding?

741 words

741 words

Requested by BakaashiKeiji

I hope you enjoy! <3

X.Borg was at his best friend's house, Y/n. Y/n was always fun to hang out with and tease since the two are so close they both know it's just jokes and laughs. Y/n was a closeted gay, the only person who knew was X.Borg but he was okay with it. X.Borg supported Y/n, being his best friend and all, the two would always be there for each other.

"Y/n are you done?!" X.Borg called from the couch, Y/n then called back.

"Yeah, one second! Let me grab my shirt!"

"Can you grab me some chips too?!"

"Maybe if you asked nicely!"

"Oh handsome and wonderful Y/n, would you kindly get me some lovely potato chips, please and thank you!"

Y/n walked in, a shirt on and chips in hand, a smirk on his face.

"That's more like it." he said, tossing the bag to him.

Y/n sat down on the remaining spot on the couch and turned on Netflix, scrolling through the shows and movies.

"What you wanna watch? I'm bored, " Y/n sighed and put his right hand to the side of his face, leaning his chin onto it. Y/n was left-handed, X.Borg already knew that.

"Let's watch that one!" X.Borg pointed to Rim of the World, a Netflix original.

"Sure, " Y/n shrugged, playing the movie and leaning back, watching the movie with X.Borg calmly.

♤ After the movie ♤

"What do we do know?" Y/n asked, still bored.

"Wow Y/n, you just witnessed one of the best movies ever and you are not fanboying over it?" X.Borg put a hand on his heart and fake died as Y/n rolled his eyes.

"No, X.Borg. I'm not like you, I don't fall on love with everything I see or meet."

X.Borg dramatically gasped, "How dare you?! That is not true!"

"Yea it is! Remember the 'I love BTS but Monsta X, Ateez, Seventeen, Stray Kids, Super M, Got7, The Rose, Day6, Astro, Blackpink, Itzy, Nct and all the sub-units are so cool!'" Y/n crossed his arms.

"Why do you like so many boy groups anyway?" Y/n asked with a questioning look on his face, X.Borg blushed in embarrassment at the realization.

"I-Its not what you think!"

"Uh-huh, funny that's what you say whenever you are found out."

Checkmate. Y/n won.

"Why is it you know everything about me?!"

"X.Borg, I basically live with you, I never go home unless it's been over a month, but I always come back." Y/n said in a 'duh' tone.

"But— okay that's true..."

It got silent. Both boys didn't know what to say next. Then Y/n had an idea.

"Hey... Do you wanna cuddle?" Y/n asked, nervously gazing at X.Borg.

"Uhh... What's cuddling?" X.Borg questioned with a confused look on his face.

Y/n stared at X.Borg in shock. How did X.Borg not know what cuddling is?

"Well it's a thing where you lay down with another person and hug, snuggle y' know?" said Y/n slowly, X.Borg nodded his head and extended his arms, waiting for Y/n to hug him.

"Are you going to hug me? Or not?" X.Borg questioned, swinging his arms up and down.

"Y-Yeah just didn't expect you to accept this because I'm gay and all, " Y/n looked away, quite shy with the current situation.

"Y/n, you do know that I support you and would never judge you for anything like that, plus I haven't been very truthful about my sexuality either..."

"X.Borg?"

"Y/n I'm also gay, " X.Borg mumbled. Y/n's eyes widened, surprise overtook his features.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah..."

Silence came again, the two just stared at each other. Lost in the moment. Then Y/n reached out and hugged X.Borg, pushing him down on the couch. X.Borg moved his arms so they were wrapped around Y/n's waist. X.Borg was under Y/n with a blush on his face.

"Do you still want to cuddle?" Y/n asked. X.Borg swore he moved closer to him.

"Uhh... Sure..."

Y/n grinned and moved beside X.Borg, careful not to hit him. His arms were still firmly placed on his waist.

Y/n cuddled into the blue-haired male's chest, letting out a little smile by the warmth.

"This is cuddling, do you understand now?"

♤