Deleted stuff idk if I should consider finishing

!Gusion x Granger!

When would Gusion ever notice?

I never wanted to just be that one selfish person, but for him I would.

He just keeps running back to her, but I wish he would run to me.

He keeps kissing her, but I want him to kiss me.

He didn't get it, did he?

"Granger? I need to go see Lesley now, can you get off me?"

Granger sighed as he sadly moved his hands away from Gusion's waist. He didn't even like girls, why was he with Lesley?

"Gusion I know you don't like girls, why don't you just break up with her already?" Granger asked, annoyed by his relationship with Lesley.

"Granger, we are just friends. Nothing more and nothing less. And I do like girls."

"..."

"I enjoy anyone's company," Gusion said as he rolled his eyes. Granger sighed.

"Why don't you just come out to your family already? They already now we hang out 24/7."

"Because I..."

Gusion couldn't respond to Granger's question. He shook off his question and scoffed.

"You know how much they hate the LGBTQ community, they would never accept that I'm gay or whatever I am."

"Well I want you to know that it doesn't matter, I'm not going to be coming back for you."

Gusion looked at Granger confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if you don't want me and you want Lesley, then I could just leave."

Granger mumbled, looking down at the floor.

Gusion was quiet. Not a sound come from the two males.

"Granger..." Gusion seemed to choke on air, his voice just stopped working.

"Oh, Granger-" Gusion embraced him. He held him tightly in his arms and hugged him. Granger slowly accepted the hug and patted his back. Small sniffles could be heard from the shorter male.

"I-I'm sorry Granger! I just-" Gusion choked on another sob and cried. He cried so hard that it seemed to never stop.

"Gusion, it's okay, " mumbled Granger as he quietly consoled Gusion, giving him butterfly kisses on his neck from time to time.

♤ A few minutes later ♤

"I'm sorry for making you cry. I didn't think it was that important," Granger shrugged as he pulled Gusion closer to him. Gusion softly smiled.

"Of course it is, why wouldn't you be important?"

"Because everyone thinks we are straight when we are gay as hell," Granger responded with a smile on his face. Granger didn't have his jacket on so Gusion could see his face.

"You do know we are just friends with benefits? Right?" Gusion questioned. Granger's smile turned into a straight line again.

"Yeah, right," Granger deadpanned. Gusion sighed.

"Granger I might not be fully gay in the end of the day. I might be bisexual or pansexual, there are so many others I could be, I just haven't found mine yet."

"Did you know that you don't have to say I love you to say I love you? That's the vibe I get from you."

"Huh? What does that mean?" Gusion asked confused. Granger softly smiled at his confusion.

"You will be able to understand when you actually love someone."

And hopefully that will be me.

Granger really wanted to add that, but stopped himself. He didn't want to upset Gusion any further then he already has.