Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts

1410 words

Requested by IrisBlue19

I hope you enjoy! <3

I didn't do what you wanted for the original Harith x Harley that I posted and wanted to correct that! Sorry in advance!

All of them are normal height! And Angela is human but with a few robot parts.

Harith walked the halls of Legends High, skipping past classes and different rooms. He had a smile on his face. But it wasn't your happy joyful smile, it was a smile of insanity. He was planning a very clean murder of one of his classmates, Angela. She was a sweet girl who has some robotic parts and a crush on Harley, Harith's senpai.

Now he was fine with her being friends with him, Harith wasn't that crazy. He was smart about it unlike other yanderes. Yes, he is a gay yandere, so what?

Angela should be in the bathroom right now, as she always comes there at 12. It was around 11:50 so Harith got there before her. He didn't go into the woman's bathroom though, he waited outside.

He wiped the smile off his face when he heard Angela's footsteps and looked at her, she was walking down the hallway with a smile on her face. Kind of like what Harith was doing expect she had her sanity.

"Hi Harith! Do you need anything?" She asked as she walked up to him. Harith faked a sad face.

"I might have burnt the oven in the cooking club..." he looked down. Angela loves cooking club, she is the leader actually.

"MY OVEN?!" she yelled, then covered her mouth.

"Sorry... but how??" She asked confused. Harith shook his head.

"I was trying to bake something but I forgot about it and it caught fire."

"Harith! You need to remember these things!" She angerly huffed. Harith winced.

"Yeah I know..."

Angela shook her head and grabbed Harith's arm, leading him to the cooking club. Harith interally smirked.

This was easier then expected.

He prepended to be sorry while they were walking, Angela smiled and told him it was okay but not to do it again.

Once they got to the kitchen, Angela saw nothing was burnt, the oven was fine and Harith was gone.

"Harith?!" She yelled. Harith stood by the door, closing it slowly.

"Oh, Angela." Harith chuckled. "If only you didn't like him, then I wouldn't have to do this to you."

Angela's eyes widened. "What are you gonna do?"

Harith laughed. "You'll see."

Harith pulled out a knife. Angela coward in fear, pushing herself against the counter tops of her beloved cooking club.

"Someone help!" She screamed. Harith slowly walked over to her and put a finger to her lips, shushing her.

"No one can hear you, this room is soundproof as cooking can get loud, right?" He whispered in her ear. A chill went down Angela's spine.

"Please... don't hurt me..." Angela cried, on the verge of tears.

"But I don't want you taking senpai now do I?" Harith replied and put the knife to her throat. She gulped.