Claude x [F] reader ♤ are you sure?

- words

Requested by Nightwing1706

I hope you enjoy! <3

It was about the middle of the night and Y/n was enjoying tea. Now, many people think tea is for the older generations but it is drank by younger generations too.

Most of Y/n's friends would call her 'grandma', because she was just like one. She never got mad unless it was a really really really bad thing someone did, she loved baking and cared for most of her friends like one, she also has the wisdom of one! Which was pretty convenient for when someone needed advice.

Y/n picked mint tea to try for tonight and she was enjoying it alot more than she thought she would. She doesn't really like much mint things, but she sure liked it in tea.

Almost done her tea, she stood up and went to the kitchen, looking outside her window.

It was a silent night, aside from the usual cars zooming by and trains in the distance, it was pretty quiet.

A little too quiet.

But Y/n enjoyed the peace and finished off her tea, already wanting more.

Just one more, then I'm going to bed.

She made herself another cup of tea then sat back down at the table, taking small sips to savior the taste. 

A chill ran down her spine. As if it was telling her something was wrong but she shrugged it off and continued drinking her tea. Y/n then heard something from her room.

Now she knew something was wrong and decided to check it out. She was suprised to see a monkey.

"What are you doing here little guy?" She said and extended her arms to the small creature. The monkey looked at Y/n with a curious but cautious look on its face, then jumped into her arms.

"Aww, you're so cute." She gushed as she hugged the monkey.

"I'm just gonna call you cutie, since I don't know your name and it looks like you have an owner." Y/n said and peered at the things he was wearing. He was wearing goggles, small clothes that looked cute on him and he had something in his hand.

"What do you have in your hand little bud?" Y/n asked and shifted the monkey to her side, then looked at what he had in his hand.

"A coin?" Y/n questioned. The monkey nodded.

"Do you want some tea? I'll make you some."

Y/n didn't know if monkeys could have tea, but she gave him some of her mint tea anyway. He really liked it and drank it in two gulps which suprised Y/n. The monkey pointed at the inside of the cup were the tea once was, Y/n laughed.

"You want more?"

The monkey nodded his head rapidly. Y/n smiled at him.

"Okay. You wait here." She said and took the cup away from him, walking to the kitchen to make more.

While she was making tea, she heard a voice that seemed to be talking to the monkey, calling him 'Dexter'.

Was it the owner? But how was he in her house?

Y/n slowly walked back to the dinning  room, tea in hand. She looked into the room to see a tall male, he had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a metal thing around his arm and looked like a thief.

"Sir? What are you doing in my house?" Y/n said as calmly as she could and stepped into the room. The male turned his head to her.

"I- well haha..." he trailed off. "You see... I was gonna rob you but Dexter seems to be having fun with you..." the male chuckled.

"So his name is Dexter..." Y/n mumbled, letting her guard down a little. "What's your name?"

"My name is Claude. What's yours?"

"Y/n. Why were you going to rob me if I was awake?" Y/n asked as she sat at the table, letting Claude have a seat as well.

"Well I wanted a challenge, but Dexter got caught by you so I kinda just stopped." Claude chuckled to himself. Y/n smiled.

"I was very confused as to why there was a monkey in my house." Y/n also chuckled.

"Would you care for some tea?" She asked and lifted the teapot, which was full of mint tea.

"Sure but what flavor is it?" 

"Mint."

While Y/n poured Claude a cup of tea, Dexter made many complaining sounds to which Y/n laughed.

"Fine fine, hold on." Y/n said and went to the kitchen to grab his cup, she had forgot about it.

When Dexter had got his tea, Claude was already done his and wanting more. Y/n just smiled at the two.

"I'm going to run out of tea at this rate! You two don't need anymore!" Y/n said, raising her voice a little. Just to be funny.

Claude smiled at her, then checked the clock that was on Y/n's wall. It was almost 2 in the morning.

"Dexter I think its about time we leave, Y/n has to go to bed." Claude said and pointed at the clock. Dexter looked sad by the news and jumped around the table.

"Dexter!" Y/n yelled. At her voice he instantly stopped and stared at her.

"If Claude says it's time to leave, it's time to leave." She said in a stern voice. Dexter sadly nodded and jumped on Claude's shoulder.

Claude smiled thankfully at Y/n, who returned his smile.

Y/n led the two to her back door and waved them goodbye. Claude smiled and waved, but before he left he yelled,

"Until we meet again, Y/n!"