Alucard x Granger ♤ video game

1224 words

Requested by Hello_Im_Crazy_22 and rekalovesu

I hope you enjoy! <3

P.S Granger isn't a character in mlbb for this au

S Granger isn't a character in mlbb for this au

Granger sighed as he stared at the defeat sign, basically glaring at it. That was the third time he had lost a rank game and his stars weren't getting any higher, they got lower. He thought getting Alucard from the shop was a good idea, heck he even trained with him multiple times before going into classic and mastering it there. Was it his teammates? Yeah, probably but he didn't want to blame his teammates, but then again no one on his team but he did well.

He skipped to the main menu and went to his settings, then noticed a new button in it.

"Enter the game."

"What the heck..." Granger mumbled as he stared at the button in curiosity, he wanted to press it... but it looked glitched into his settings so refrained for touching it.

As soon as it came, it disappeared.

Weird. Granger thought to himself as he exited out of mobile legends and turned off his phone.

He looked across the room to see his guitar case, which actually had a violin in it. His violin was old, one of the women at the orphanage he used to live at gave it to him. He told her that he didn't know how to play it but she insisted he keep it and she would teach him how to play. He learned how to and found himself liking playing the instrument, he would play by himself in his small room or in the music room. Once he had enough money to get an apartment, he moved out of there and never saw her again.

He walked over to it and picked it up, it was collecting dust since he hadn't picked it up in a while. He took out the violin and started to play, he hummed a soft tune while playing.

His phone then buzzed, turning on to the lock screen and showing the notification. It was from Mobile Legends, and it was those same three words.

Granger stopped playing and sighed as he put the violin away, his case was still in his hand when he picked up his phone looking at the message. His face twisted into confusion by the questionable notification and clicked on it.

He then passed out.

♤ At the Land of Dawn ♤

"Alucard! Alucard! Alucard!" Ruby ran over to Alucard with a panicked look on her face. Alucard sighed.

"What Ruby? I'm busy with something right now so make it quick."

"T-There is a male in the forest who I have never seen before!" Ruby said as she gripped her scythe, in both fear and worry.