X.Borg x Kimmy ♤ robbery

796 words

Requested by CinnamonDeku

I hope you enjoy! <3

Kimmy thought she was alone. When she sat down in her seemingly quiet apartment and took off her gear in her room, when she sighed and flopped down on the couch.

But she wasn't, now was she?

A knock come to her door just a few minutes later.

Groaning and getting up lazily, she walked to the door and opened it.

"X? Why are you here so late?"

The usually serious part cyborg had a huge smile on his face, he seemed...

Drunk? How..?

"Hey there-" a hiccup interrupted his sentence, "-paint girl."

Kimmy gave him a small unsure smile. "Hello X. Borg, is there something you need? It's pretty late..."

He gave her a jagged smile. "Just comin' to see my favourite-" another hiccup, "-girl."

Kimmy slightly stepped back. "Okay X, you can come in."

He giggled and skipped inside, looking around with his mouth wide open. "Oooo~ what a *hic* nice place ya got hereeee~"

Kimmy chuckled and closed her door, setting up some blankets on the couch for the cyborg, knowing very well he might pass out.

"Hey Kimmy?" X.Borg questioned as he slumped onto the couch, pulling one of the blankets over him.

"Yes X.Borg?" Kimmy replied as she turned on the T.V, sitting beside him.

X.Borg then mumbled something Kimmy couldn't hear, but she was too engrossed in the T.V to care anymore. Her eyes fluttered shut, not knowing X.Borg was staring with a small smile as she did.

X.Borg got up once he thought Kimmy was asleep, took away the remote and turned off the T.V. He took off the blanket he had wrapped around himself and put it over Kimmy. She held it tighter and nuzzled it, smiling softly.

No, X.Borg wasn't drunk. He couldn't anyway, he didn't think it would fool Kimmy but he was wrong. He stared at Kimmy for a minute, her hair looked really soft.. could he-? No. He can't. He came here for one thing and that was..

Wait, what was he even here for again?

Shit he forgot again. Well he'll just have to leave then, maybe once he's out the door he could remember.

Kimmy then moved. X.Borg immediately panicked and went over to her, checking if she was awake. Lucky, she wasn't and he relaxed, taking in a deep breath as he backed away from her.

Now what? Oh yeah the door.

He slowly crept away from the sleeping female and out the door of her apartment, then suddenly remembered.

Her paint gun.

All he had to do was take a small part for himself and leave. Simple, yet so hard for the half- cyborg.

He didn't even plan to steal from Kimmy, at first it was Bruno, then it was Johnson.

Then X.Borg didn't know any others who had the part that he needed. So he just stayed with taking it away from Kimmy, she probably didn't need it that much. It was just a small, itty bitty part.

X.borg was now in her room, immediately seeing the gun which was on her bed, her suit beside it.
(she wears another, thinner white suit under her normal one or just changes into sweats and a hoodie)

He picked up the gun and examinied it. Honestly the thing looked cool, but it was still pretty standard. He had heard Kimmy was the only person in the land that could constantly shoot, but he shrugged it off. What could little flouting bubbles of paint do?

He hummed as he took apart the gun, grabbing the important piece he needed and then but it together again. He smiled at the small piece and walked away from the gun, back to where Kimmy slept.

He felt sorry for the unknowing girl, she seemed so nice and innocent. X.Borg wanted to talk to people, but his past stopped him from doing so.

But Kimmy.. was different.

She welcomed him into her home without a second thought when he was pretending to be drunk.

Thinking like that X.Borg felt really bad.

He tapped her shoulder multiple times, her eyes fluttered open and landed on X.Borg.

"X.Borg..? Sober already?" She asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Sorry for falling asleep on you."

X.Borg smiled. "That's fine, I was just gonna tell you that I'm on my way out."

Kimmy stood up and smiled. "Well you can come back anytime, I love having visitors."

X.Borg walked to her door, opening it and looking back at her. "Well I'll keep that in mind, thank you Kimmy."

She nodded and waved as X.Borg left, shutting the door firmly behind him.

Kimmy flopped back down onto the couch and sighed.

Now she wished she wasn't so alone anymore.