Ling x Zilong ♤ late night talks

1326 words

1326 words

Requested by legitimatechels

It gets a little steamy, you have been warned!

I hope you enjoy! <3

Zilong sat on his sofa on a rainy Saturday night. The weather was terrible, rain going on and off all day. Zilong wasn't going anywhere anyway, so he was cool with it. He got a call from Ling earlier, he said he was going to come over but now it didn't seem like he would, which disappointed Zilong a little.

Okay, a lot.

Was he thinking about texting Ling and telling him to meet up? Yeah, he was.

Grabbing his phone, he tapped Ling's number, then hesitated. He was about to ask him out, like on a date or a hangout or something! All that mattered was he was with Ling, his crush.

He then texted Ling and stopped panicking over this small request. They were supposed to meet up anyway.

ZilongDragonBOI;
'Hey! Do you wanna meet up at a restaurant or something?'
Sent 7:56

LiNgLiNg;
'I'll be there. What restaurant are we going to?'
Sent 7:58

ZilongDragonBOI;
'Why don't we go to a bar? That would be fun right?'
Sent 7:59

LiNgLiNg;
'Sure, I'm down.'
Sent 8:02

ZilongDragonBOI;
'Okay! I'll be waiting.'
Sent 8:03

LiNgLiNg;
'👍'
Sent 8:05

Zilong smiled at his phone. Then turned both it and his T.V off, walking to his room to get dressed into something other than sweatpants and a sweater.

He picked out some casual clothes and then looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked pretty damn good, he had to admit.

He grabbed an umbrella on the way out and into the rain. The local bar wasn't far so he didn't have to walk so long in the rain, too bad for Ling.

♤ A few minutes later ♤

Zilong had arrived at the bar twenty minutes ago, Ling still wasn't there. Zilong started to think he was going to ditch him and got up to leave when his phone rang, he quickly looked at the caller and picked it up.

"Ling? Were are you?" Zilong asked as he put his empty hand in his pocket, a little annoyed with Ling.

"I'm almost there, sorry it took so long..." Ling's voice replied, he sounded like he had been crying.