Dyrroth x [F] reader ♤ jealous

1007 words

Requested by MissMinSugaKookie

I hope you enjoy! <3

Y/n. Just Y/n. She is the only demon in the Abyss who didn't kill, who didn't break rules and was the only demon who was happy all the time. No one believes that until they actually meet her and are usually suprised by her bubbly persona. When Dyrroth had met her, he hated her. He didn't understand why a demon could be happy, like, how? It was confusing at times how happy she was.

Today was different. Dyrroth could feel it.

Y/n was hanging out with the heroes at the Land of Dawn, since she didn't have the intention to kill them she was aloud to visit them. Dyrroth was not very happy with Y/n hanging out with the heroes but he couldn't control her, she just wanted to make friends.

Dyrroth sighed as he sat at his throne, rubbing his head frustrated.

"Dyrroth. You need to stop worrying. She is fine."

Dyrroth sighed and put his hand down to see Alice. She was smirking.

"What?" Dyrroth sneered. Alice evilly  chuckled.

"I can tell your worried about her and jealous of the heroes in the Land of Dawn but she can take care of herself."

Dyrroth opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He sighed again.

"See? Not even defending yourself."

Dyrroth turned his hand away pretending to be uninterested, letting his head rest on his hand.

"Fine. Be like that... but Y/n is going to be okay, she has those light heroes."

Dyrroth heard Alice's footsteps leave the throne room and he turned his head back. He got up and went to the portal room, he just had to check on her.

He put on a cloak and jumped into the portal to the Land of Dawn, once he got on solid ground he started looking for Y/n.

Looking around, he saw he was just inside the border of the Moniyan  Kingdom. Never once has he been in the kingdom when there isn't war going on, so seeing it so peaceful was a little confusing.

"Whatever..." Dyrroth mumbled as he trudged on to the Moniyan Kingdom, where the light heroes should be.

Now, since Dyrroth is one of the most feared demons in the Land of Dawn, it would be hard to get past the guards... but maybe if he just asked for Y/n that would work, right? Wrong. No demon would ever do that, they aren't dumb unlike most humans thought. He was heir to the throne after all, he couldn't be so careless.  

Once the castle was in sight, he sneaked to the side where he could see the inside and into a room, which looked like a living room exempt bigger. He shook his head and scoffed.

"Every king and queen are so fancy with their rooms even if they just need a few pieces of furniture now aren't they?" He mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes and looking through another window.

It was now a kitchen that he was looking at and was highly over decorated with gold and silver, not many things were cheap in these rooms.

Dyrroth then walked to another window, then stopped when he saw two people in the room.

Two very known people.

It was Y/n and Alucard. Alu had Y/n in his arms like they were a couple. Dyrroth frowned as he watched. He could see that Y/n was trying to get Alucard off, but he was just too strong.

Alucard then was pushed off by another male, Granger. He looked angry at Alucard as he yelled, Dyrroth could hear it from outside. The two got into a verbal battle until Tigeral came in, demanding to know what was going on.

The three talked it over while Y/n watched, fear in her eyes.

"Time to be a prince and take the princess," Dyrroth whispered to himself and dashed right through the castle walls, a small zooming sound following along with him.

This made Tigeral stop and look at Y/n, suprisingly not seeing Dyrroth as he hid in the darkest place in the room.

"We will be leaving, I am again sorry for Alucard's behavior. He hasn't been the same since..." Tigeral trailed off, Y/n nodded, understanding his situation.

"That's fine, I will be returning to the abyss soon anyway."

Tigeral nodded and lead Granger and Alucard out of the room. Dyrroth then stepped out from the shadows as Y/n turned to him, a smile on her face.

"You saw what happened, didn't you?"

Dyrroth shook his head but Y/n wasn't buying his lies, she questioned him further.

"What do you think he said?"

"That he wants you..." Dyrroth sneered as he answered. Y/n nodded her head.

"If he lays another finger on you I'll!-"

"You'll kill him. Don't worry I have it under control Dyrroth."

"But you were struggling..." Dyrroth mumbled as Y/n grinned.

"I could have used my powers but I felt that I didn't need them right now."

"Why? Why must you be so... kind? You're a demon for pete's sake!" Dyrroth huffed, frustrated.

"You were just worried about me and now you're turning this on me as if you haven't done worse?"

Dyrroth was silent after that. Y/n shook her head.

"Take me back. We will speak about this later. There are more important things to discuss.."

Dyrroth grabbed Y/n's hand and dashed out of the castle through the walls again. Dyrroth then held her hand until they got to the edge of the kingdom, to the border.

Dyrroth used his magic to summon another portal to the abyss and once they got on solid ground, let their hands go.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Dyrroth asked as he brushed off non-existent dust, Y/n nodded her head.

"I wanted to talk about your past, it seems you are a prince of two entirely worlds."