Saber x Gusion ♤ under this mask

735 words

Requested by Coronaile

I hope you enjoy! <3

Saber walked around the S.A.B.E.R base impatiently, waiting for Layla to get her hair done and Rafelea to grab her staff.

Once they came down he sighed.

"Why are you girls such... girls?" He asked as Rafaela swung her staff at him.

"That is not very nice Saber! We are your allies not your enemies!" Rafaela said sternly. "And we are girls, that is why." She added smugly as Layla laughed.

"Can we just go already? I want to get this mission over with." Saber replied, shaking his head and walking to the local market.

Once at the market, they noticed everything was destroyed. The shops had holes in them and some roofs were absolutely wrecked. A woman frantically ran up to them.

"S.A.B.E.R squad! You are finally here!" She exclaimed as Saber looked around the place.

"Too late it looks like. What happened?" He asked as Rafaela went up to her, asking her of she had injuries and healed her.

"A bunch of demons destroyed the place and took some fresh goods that just came in! I have no idea why but they did! The other squad tried to fight them off as they got here earlier to buy stuff."

"The V.E.N.O.M squad? Impossible." Saber shook his head as he mumbled to himself. 

"Thank you. Do you want some help with this?" Saber asked and Rafelea took out her digital computer.

"Please! I would love the help thank you!" She said, a very pleasant and greatful look on her face.

"I'll call the rest of the squad and then they can help you. We will also help too." Saber said and nodded to Layla and Raf, who started to work immediately.

"Thank you!" The woman smiled as she also helped. Saber took one last look at his comrades before walking over to one of the buildings, climbing to get to the top.

Once he did, he was suprised to see Gusion on the roof. He was sitting on the building looking up to the sky while throwing one of his blades in the air then catching it, like it was a harmless toy.

"Saber. I knew you and your squad would be here sooner or later."

"Gusion. What a coincidence." Saber said sarcastically as Gusion stopped throwing the blade, then 'tsked'.

"I thought you heroes would get here faster, but I guess not..."

"What? Couldn't defend the markets square by yourselves?" Saber shook this head. "Unbelievable."

Gusion got up from his position and walked over to Saber, each step menacing. He then glared at him.

"We would have if we had our healer, who got into a fight with your marksman."

"Layla?" Saber questioned. "But why...?"

"I have no idea but the whole squad is weak without a healer," Gusion leaned down to whisper. "You would know."

A chill went down Saber's spine, remembering when they didn't have Rafaela on their side for a few missions. She was with Argus every single day and using all her power to heal him, or do something to help him. It worked of course but Raf had almost broke her staff from all the power she commanded, and was knocked out for a few days after healing Argus. He blushed in embarrassment.

Gusion smirked as he leaned back and looked at Saber's face, or half of his face, to see it red. Happy with what he did, he backed away from Saber and sat down. He patted a spot beside him.

"You going to sit down or just stare at me?" Gusion questioned, letting out a low sort of growl. Saber shook his head snapping out of it and sat down beside him. Gusion turned his head to look at the sky.

"You know, I think it's about time."

"Time? Time for what?"

Gusion looked at Saber with a smile, a small one but it was still genuine unlike his usual smirk or frown.

"Time for me to tell you."

Saber was very confused. "Tell me what?"

Gusion chuckled as he shook his head.

"Saber, my anger toward you was me hiding my feelings that I have for you. After all this time I can't hold it in anymore, I really like you Saber. I like how you-"

Gusion was cut off by Saber putting a finger to his lips.

"Then just shut up and kiss me."