Harith x Angela ♤ rest

699 words

Requested by papipapipoom

I hope you enjoy! <3

This one-shot doesn't make alot of sense but bear with me-

Different kinds of powers were shown on the battlefield. Dark, light and any other kind of magic battled it out until one remained. Of course, they didn't die but not very power is the same after you "die". Each person on the battlefield had a role, marksman, fighter, tank, mage, assassin, and support. Support is like the backbone of each battle, like Rafaela, Estes, and Angela. They heal their companions without being noticed very much because everyone loves being in the actual battle instead of hanging back and helping out. Think of what those supports have to go through every battle, the terror they see even if the player can't see it. To them, Mobile Legends is just a game, but the characters are going through pain every day.

Like what was happening now.

Angela was watching in terror was many bullets were shot at Harith, blood seeping through his clothes.

"Harith!"

She ran to him not noticing Granger from the other team coming their way, to finish the job.

"Please! Just let me heal him!"

"I'm sorry Angela, I'm not the one doing this!" Granger yelled back as he pulled out his guitar case, opening it up so the cannon was pointed at them.

"I'm sorry Angela..." Harith softly whispered. Angela stroked his cheek softly.

"It's okay, we will be back."

And just like that the world around them turned white. It was just them and one other person from their team there. Their wounds started healing with ease and the blood disappeared.

"It's okay Angela, you can let go of me now," Harith said as he gently pulled her hands off him and stood up. Angela also stood up, grabbing Harith's hand in the process.

"Angela, there are many other heroes in the Land of Dawn, why me?" He questioned. Angela tilted her head and grabbed his other hand so they were face to face.

"You accepted me as another human being and not some robot," she stated, smiling at him. He also smiled back.

"Everyone accepts you a human being though, they don't really see the robot in you since you are always so happy,"  Harith laughed.

Everything then turned back to the respond ground and they started moving, but they separated this time as Angela had to help other teammates and no one was taking care of top lane.

After the game ended the two teleported to their house they shared. It was small but just their size. Since players would play the two characters, copies would go out to do that.

"Home sweet home," Harith said, stretching as he smiled at Angela, she smiled back.

"Indeed. I'm going to charge in bed. Want to join me?" She asked as she slowly walked to her room.

"Yep! I'll be there in one second!" Harith yelled from the living room.

Angela giggled and laid in bed. She took off some of her clothes but not enough to see anything and pulled a big cord out from behind her bed. Dr. Rooney had made it for her after she had found him, she was almost out of life but luckily he knew what to do.

She had done this many times, it was just a plug in her back but it hurt so she usally needed help with it. That help was Harith.

"Harith! I need help!" She yelled. Then heard running and in and instant Harith was at her door.

"Need help?" He asked as he walked over to her and took the plug out of her hand, Angela rolled her eyes.

"Why do you you think I called you?"

Harith laughed.

"I can tell your battery is draining because of your adittude,"  Harith said chuckling. Angela huffed.

"You're right... just plug it in already!"

"Okay... if you insist."

She was then hit with a wave of energy and then fainted. This was normal and not a surprise to Harith as he climbed in bed with her, cuddling her close to his chest. 

"Isn't it so much nicer without having to do anything?"