Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ angels, demons and humans? pt.2

555 words

Requested by @user48751414678

I hope you enjoy! <3

"You want me to teach you about humans?" She pointed to herself. Dyrroth nodded.

"What is it you want to know exactly?"

"How do humans fight?"

"Well we could use weapons or our hands."

Dyrroth nodded and asked another question,

"What happens when you get hurt?"

Y/n looked at him with a quite amazed look on her face. The prince of the Abyss didn't know what human blood looked like?

"Well its red, sometimes human blood can be darker or lighter."

"Then why is your hand blue?" Dyrroth asked as he lifted her hand. She sighed.

"Well, when blood is inside our bodies it's blue but when it meets air it turns red, I think..."

Y/n didn't know much about the human body or want goes on in it, because she didn't go to a normal human school since her parents are two totally different species of people.

"That's cool, can I see?" He brought his hand closer.

"No! It will hurt me!" She slapped his hand away and brought her own hand to her chest protectively, giving him an intense glare.

"What? It shouldn't hurt..."

"I'm a human! Not a supernatural demon!" She yelled. Then stopped when Dyrroth started glaring at her in response.

"Sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you..." Y/n said as she looked at the ground in defeat. Dyrroth then turned back to his blank face in a snap.

"It's fine. Just don't do it again."

Dyrroth held out a hand to her and smiled, it was twisted but he was trying.

"Let's go to the library, I think it is peaceful in there for you humans."

Y/n nodded and grabbed his hand. He then led the way to the library.

Even if Dyrroth was rude at times and he didn't say much, Y/n could tell there was alot of things going on inside him. Like a darkness eating him up.

Once they were at the library Y/n looked at the room in awe.

It was gigantic, with bookshelves all along the walls and a giant window was on the end of the room, it wasn't very bright though.

"This place looks so beautiful..." Y/n mumbled as Dyrroth chuckled. He had this dark sick chuckle that was scratchy but somehow... hot?

"This is were I go to get away."

"Really?" Y/n asked as she tilted her head.

Dyrroth then scoffed, "no of course not, I kill people when I'm bored not read fairy tales."

Y/n nodded, unfazed by his bluntness.

"Well want me to read you one?" She asked as she pulled out a book from the shelves, it was Beauty and the Beast.

"You have this one?" She questioned again. Dyrroth sighed but nodded anyway.

"Those little children love coming in here unwelcome and placing random books on these shelves," he slightly growled, he looked mad about it.

"They are just kids Dyrroth, they don't know any better..."

"Yeah to you humans maybe but demon children know what they are doing."

Y/n sighed again defeated, "Fine, just let me read you the story."

"I never said no," Dyrroth smirked.

Y/n looked at him annoyed, then started reading the book.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Belle."