Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts pt.2

333 words

Requested by someone. I forget who ;;;;

I hope you enjoy! <3

Harith looked up from what he was doing, eyes widened in suprise.

"H-Harley... help..." Nana gasped out, but it was too late. She leaned over and dropped to the floor, dead.

Harley covered his hands with his mouth, gasping in shock. He then glared at Harith and pointed at him angerly.

"That why I can't have any girl friends! You always kill them!" He shouted and walked up to Harith, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him up. He waved a fist at him menacingly as Harith smiled at him.

"Oh Harley... I never knew you could be so rough." He said letting out a low chuckle, putting his hands on Harley's waist. Harley immediately put him down and backed away from Harith, many emotions passing through him.

"I'm not falling for your act anymore Harith." Harley said. "I want to know the truth."

"You want to know about me?"

"Well you just killed someone so yeah! I do!"

Harith chuckled. "You have a point, but first let me get rid of the body and change."

Harley's eyes widened. "W-what? Why are you saying that so calmly!"

"I do it almost everyday." Harith shrugs. "Its nothing new."

"Now follow me, if you wanna live."

Later

The two boys got rid of the body (Harley was half crying the whole time) and walked to Harith's house, silence was the only thing uttered between them.

Harith then grabbed Harley's hand, much to his suprise.

"H-Harith?" Harley gasped and tried to get his hand back, much to his dismay Harith had a good grip.

"Hm? What is it my little magician?" Harith chuckled, swinging their hands up and down gently.

(Harith is slightly taller than Harley huhuhu)

"W-Why? Why me?" Harley mumbled, slightly tearing up again. Harith's brows knitted together in confusion as he frowned. He then stopped walking making Harley stop with him.

"Because, my little magician, I love you..."