Saber x Alpha ♤ computerized emotion

632 words

Requested by Paola_Barbarin

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Hey Saber! What's with the face?"

Saber turned his head to see Gusion, he somewhat smiled at him.

Gusion smiled back and sat down on the grass beside him, Saber shook his head and looked back at the vast sky.

"Just looking through my data base of memories."

Gusion hummed. "Find anything interesting?"

Saber hesitated. "Just my old.. friend. I wonder where he went."

"He's probably somewhere. They didn't find a body remember?"

Saber nodded. "Just looking at his face through the visor.. it brings back that emotion... what was it called again?"

"Love. It was called love Saber." Gusion replied as he picked at the grass.

"But when I looked it up, there were no results on the word."

"But when I met him, I asked him the meaning and he was able to show me the definition."

Gusion threw the grass in front of him, sighing. "Well how did he show you?"

"I started feeling it. Like how you do with Lesley."

Saber suddenly jumped up. "It all makes sense!"

Saber smiles at Gusion. "Thank you but I must go. I have somewhere to be."

Gusion tipped his fake cowboy hat. "Anytime Saber."

With that, Saber ran back home. He shared a house with Angela and Alpha before he was supposedly killed. Saber ran inside the house, scaring Angela.

"Saber! What a suprise." She said as Saber zoomed pass her. "Where are you going?!"

"Alphas room!" He yelled back as he ran upstairs. Alpha's room was the very last one to the left. It was beside Saber's room.

He opened the door and looked around. Sighing happily,  he looked around the room. Different holograms appeared in front of him, different memories.

He focused. All he had to do was find the one where he.. 

"Saber, you want to know something?"

Saber tilted his head. "Tell me what?"

"Beta.. I think Beta really likes you."

"Like? Beta is an aircraft, I don't think she can feel emotions."

Alpha shook his head. "Trust me when I say that she can."

"Alpha, I've been meaning to ask this question."

"Please do ask." Alpha replied as he put Beta in her special container. It was like a charger as Alpha liked to put it

"Well I looked up this word. Love I think it was called."

Alpha nodded. "And what about it?"

"What is love?"

Alpha smiled. "It's when you meet someone and always want to be with them. Never let them go."

Saber nodded and grasped the other male robots hand. "Then I think I love you, Alpha."

Saber shook his head and the hologram disappeared. He then looked over at the familiar box and smiled. He walked over to it and examinied it. He remembered Alpha pressing a button, but there was no button on there.

Tilting his head, he picked it up and looked it up and down. He then sighed.

"How do you open this?" He muttered to himself.

"I think I know."

Saber slowly turned. That voice...

"Alpha?!"

He smiled. "That's my name. "

Saber smiled, put down the metal box, and ran up to Alpha, hugging him tight.

"I missed you. So much." He whispered softly, hiding his head in Alphas neck.

Alpha hugged him back, patting his back. "I know you did. I know."

The two stayed there for a moment, then broke apart.

"Where did you go?" Saber asked, finally cutting the silence. Alpha's smile slightly faltered.

"Let's just say I escaped the world for alittle bit."

Saber shook his head and pulled him in for another hug.

"I can't believe it.. you're back.."

Alpha returned the hug, rubbing Saber's back.

"And I'll be staying. Hey, I was thinking about what you said and I.. love you too."