Vale x reader [F] ♤ gone

640 words

640 words

Requested by NyxEllia0

I hope you enjoy! <3

It was a beautiful autumn morning. Vale got up extra early in the morning to see Y/n. Y/n was located on the other side of town, with her parents. She couldn't move in with him because of them but he was fine with that. He wasn't too attached to her like some protective boyfriend, but he still misses her from time to time.

He quickly did his morning routine and put on a jacket, since the breeze is quite chilly in fall. Then he walked out into the world.

"What a nice day for a long walk," Vale smiled and looked up at the sky. He could still see the moon from his front door.

"Well, off to see Y/n," Vale smiled to himself then remembered he promised her flowers when he came to visit her.

"But first to the flower shop, for her favourite flower, (fav flower name)."

Vale hummed happily as he walked to the flower shop just a block away from his house. He picked up the flowers then was back on his way to Y/n. It would take a good half an hour to get there, but it was always worth it because it was for Y/n.

"I love you so much, Vale."

Vale smiled at the flowers in his hands as he lightly chuckled. He loved Y/n's voice. It was like elegant music that played in a soft tune, he could listen to it all day and never want to stop.

"No matter what happens, I'm always by your side."

She had the smile of an angel. Her eyes like a beautiful sky of many colours. She had flaws, but they didn't even seem like flaws to Vale. They made her even more beautiful than she already was.

"You're never going to be alone."

Vale always wondered what was going on in her mind. What was she thinking about when he wasn't there to hug her? The kiss her, to cuddle her, to love her?

"Even if you think you are,"

They met a long time ago on the battlefield. It wasn't a very romantic way to meet but it was a way, and Vale was glad he did.

"I'll be here, unmoving from your side and heart."

Vale continued walking as he thought of all the happy memories. He had made many with Y/n that he could always look back at. He passed a small coffee shop they would go to for cute dates. He even passed the same tree they had their first date at many years ago. 

Vale noticed all the fimillar places he passed. Then noticed he was close to were Y/n lived. He looked up ahead to see it, where she was.

He ran over to the gate and opened it, walking silently to the place Y/n was buried. 

Her grave.

Vale smiled at the untouched stone. It wasn't a very big stone but at least she had one. He hand touched the cold surface and put the flowers on the top. He smiled and sat on the ground beside the grave. Then sighed.

"Hey Y/n, didn't you say that I was never alone? I never really understood what you meant. But now I think I do."

Vale continued with a smile on his face.

"I know that you will never leave me because you love me and I love you. But I feel that you are really here, maybe I should ask Vexanna about that."

Vale chuckled and continued talking to himself, but he didn't believe he was talking to himself. 

"Even if it gets tough, I'll be there watching."

He believed he was talking with Y/n. No, not believed, he knew he was talking with Y/n.

Everything would be for her, even if she was dead.

♤