Granger x Gusion ♤ broken

732 words

Requested by Coronaile

I hope you enjoy! <3

Granger stared outside and into the white fantasy of snowflakes falling. It was winter in the Land of Dawn and Granger had invited Gusion to stay with him the night.

Whenever Granger would, Gusion would end up leaving early in the morning for "work purposes".

"Are you staying tonight?"

Gusion thought about Granger's question, not sure if he could stay much longer due to having missions and battles he was requested to be in. Granger stared at Gusion with a curious look, the same question was in his mind.

Was he going to stay the night?

Some days, you're the only thing I know
Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold

Granger sighed from the lack of communication from the other male. He just stared at Granger with that same look.

Can't look away, can't look away
Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah

"Please, just stay tonight," Granger begged. Gusion then groaned.

"Granger, you know I can't. I have other important things to do." Gusion said as he frowned. It was like this every time he came to Granger's house.

Sometimes, you're a stranger in my bed
Don't know if you love me or you want me dead
Push me away, push me away

"Granger I don't want to have this conversation every time I come over to see you, it's annoying," Gusion stated in a very annoyed voice.

Granger angerly huffed at his boyfriend, but he wasn't going to do anything about it.

"Fine. Goodnight."

♤ The next morning ♤

Granger groaned when he felt a bright light in his face. He slowly got out of bed and checked his phone. One unread message from a certain brown-haired hero who was being a total jerk had sent him a text.

Myohsowonderfulboyfriend:
Hey Granger. I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to snap at you and call you annoying... I might be able to stay with you tomorrow the whole day, okay? I love you.

Granger sighed and put his phone back on the dresser, ruffling his already messy bed hair.

Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive

Granger's day seemed to get worse when he read that text. Alucard and him had a fight about something he didn't even remember talking about, Claude and his stupid monkey friend took one of his jackets and Kimmy had almost destroyed his guitar case.

Life is great. 

Finally, after a terrible day and lots more snow, he got home safe and sound. The warmth of his house hugged him with open arms as he walked in.

He threw his guitar case on the bed and took off his jacket, throwing it somewhere around the room. He honestly didn't care anymore.

Flopping into bed he screamed into his pillow. When he was done he shut his eyes and went to bed, a peaceful wind lulling him to sleep.

A few hours later ♤

It was the middle of the night. Gusion opened the front door of Granger's house slowly and as quietly as he could. Once he did that, he walked to Granger's room with light steps. He looked at his boyfriend with a small smile on his face, he was sleeping in his bed with a calming look on his face.

Gusion carefully joined Granger in bed, to which the male shifted to hug him. The assassin softly smiled.

"Granger~ wake up~" Gusion cooed softly. His voice was a little scratchy since he had been yelling at people all day, but it didn't stop him from talking.

"Ngh... what...?" Granger's voice called out, rough from just waking up.

"I have to talk to you about something."

"Can't you tomorrow? I wanna sleep..." Granger mumbled, yawning.

"I know, but it's important."

"Tigeral wants me to join him on one of his missions. He said that you could come but only if you want to."

Granger's head shot up, "Really?"

"Really," Gusion said as he smiled.

Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me

"Then I'll go. I mean, as long as I'm with you."

And never, never, never ever let go.

♤