Leomord x Lunox ♤ hell knight

1320 words

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

1320 words

Requested by BakaashiKeiji

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Leo? Where are you?~" Lunox called from the empty hallway of the Fortress of Despair. She and her boyfriend of one year were playing hide and seek, Lunox was the seeker and Leomord was the hider.

The two had met at the old Fortress. Lunox was on a quest with her father, they were looking for herbs for her mother. They went too far and stumbled upon the ancient building. On the outside, everything seemed to be falling apart but on the inside, everything looked new. Like Tigeral and his forces never had stormed in there and had a battle. But everything about the Fortress seemed gloomy and sad. It had no light. But of course it wouldn't, it was full of death and destruction in the past. Nothing would be the same.

"I give up! Please come out!" Lunox called out again. Then the sound of a horse galloping was heard, coming closer and closer to her.

She turned her head to see her Hell Knight, smiling in triumph.

"I told you I was good at this game, you never listen to me, " he said, ruffling her hair as she huffed.

"Well, I didn't know you were that good!" she crossed her arms and turned away from him. He got off his horse and hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry Lunox," Leomord said as cute as possible. Lunox sighed and turned to him, letting her arms snake around his neck.

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Leomord broke the silence.

"Want to ride around the castle?" he asked with a small smirk on his lips.

"Oh yes, I do! But what—"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Leomord let go of Lunox and went back over to his horse. Lunox followed behind him.

"Can you get up without my help?" Leomord asked and held out his hand, Lunox nudged it out of her way.

"Of course I can, I'm not that weak!"

She put her hands on the horses back and pushed herself up with the tread cover, pulling her leg over.

"I'm impressed, did you practice?" Leomord chuckled as he also got on the horse, Lunox hugged his back from behind.

They slowly started moving. Then it got faster and faster. Lunox held on to her partner tightly.

After a few minutes and lots of panic from Lunox, the horse came to a stop and the two got off.

"That was… fun…" Lunox nervously laughed. Leomord smiled at her.

"If we do that every day you would get used to it, but you never want to ride with me, " His smile faltered, but he quickly regained his composure.