Granger x reader [F] ♤ hero in black

932 words

932 words

Requested by Rhapsodiies who is now -Sadboii and now changed it to -Amxnda

I hope you enjoy! <3

It was a bright sunny day in the Kingdom. Y/n, the princess, was outside picking apples from the giant apple tree while humming a sweet melody. She was usually doing this when it was a nice day, or just sitting outside admiring the view on a blanket (while eating a snack, of course).

She didn't like being inside doing chores, she HATED chores with every cell in her body. Too bad she had to do almost all of them while her parents had fancy diners with other kings and queens.

Why can't the maids do it? Oh yeah, because we only have two!

The apple basket was now full. So Y/n picked them up and set them down on the blanket she had already set up. Helping herself to an apple she started talking to herself.

"I wish someone would take me away from this cursed place I call home." she then sighed.

"That never going to happen though, of course with my luck it won't."

"Are you sure about that?" a voice said behind her.

Y/n turned around and gasped. Staring at her was a tall man, a scar on his left eye, jacket pulled up to his mouth and black hair with a white streak in it. He seemed to be suffering from his dark clothes since it was so hot.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked, a questioning look on her face.

"I'm Granger and do not ask how I found you."

Y/n's brows knitted together in even more confusion.

Okay?

"Let's go, I have somewhere to take you." Granger grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled her up, much to her surprise.

"H-Hey! You can't just grab me!" Y/n pulled his hand off and gave him a stern look.

"How should I trust you? For all I know you could be a killer!"

"You got one thing right, but I don't kill humans so get up and follow me."

Y/n crossed her arms and huffed. She was curious about Granger, yes. But he was a stranger to her and was clearly a dangerous man. What did she have to lose? Her life was terrible anyway, and she did ask for this. She could only do one thing, agree to his request.

"Fine, where are we going?" she asked, brushing herself off.

"My favourite place to think," Granger replied with a small smile. Y/n couldn't see it but she could tell how happy he was by simply listening to his voice.

"And where is that?" she asked as Granger gave her a 'are you kidding me?' look.

"Just follow me, I'll show you," Granger said, walking off. Y/n hurried to follow him.

Y/n, being the very awkward person she was, couldn't think of anything to say to Granger. So, the two walked in silence until they reached a hill. From the hill, you could see small towns in the distance, little lights flickering inside.

"Wow..." Y/n looked over at the view, impressed by it.

"At night it's way prettier, the lights sometimes turn different colours, like blue, red or green."

Y/n was amazed by this. Lights that turned different colours? The only colour on the lights in the castle was yellow or white, not blue or red.

"That is pretty cool..." Y/n trailed off, too amazed by all the information coming at her.

"I should go get blanks to keep us warm, you stay here okay? I shouldn't be long."

Y/n nodded, continuing to look at the scenery. She heard Granger walk away and head into the forest.

Now, she was alone.

She loved being alone, but when in the middle of nowhere she wasn't. She laid on the grass and closed her eyes, trying to find peace.

She did, after a short while, then got worried again.

Were was Granger?

Then she heard a twig snap.

"Granger?" she called, worried about her new-made half friend.

"Is that you?" she asked, getting up in a sitting position.

"Boo!"

Granger jumped out of the bush, scaring Y/n in the process. Then Granger lost his footing and fell on top of her.

"Ah!"

Granger stopped himself from whacking her face by putting his hands on each side of her. The two stated at each other for a moment, before Y/n blushed and turned away.

Granger slowly got off of her and helped her up. Then he looked at the sky. The day had come and gone, it was now nighttime as the wind picked up.

"Let's go now Y/n, it's getting late,"  he said, grabbing her hand (and the blanket he brought) and pulled her up.

"Where would we go?" Y/n asked Granger, who rolled his eyes.

"To my house, dumbo."

Y/n's lips formed an 'o' shape as Granger lead her through the forest, still holding her hand.

"What did you do when you left anyway?"

"I changed jackets."

Y/n looked at Granger's jacket. Nothing about it seemed to change. It was the same jacket.

"Granger, why do you have two of the same jacket?"

"Three actually," Granger responded with a 'duh' tone.

Y/n laughed at the  Granger while he just continued walking, ignoring her laughs.

"You're like a cartoon character! Only having one outfit that you wear!"

"Okay, that is not true."

"Sure it is! I bet all you wear is black too!" Y/n laughed again. She couldn't get enough of teasing him.

"Come on hero in black, that's funny!"

♤