Kagura x reader [F] ♤ cherry tree

230 words

Requested by W (the other person who runs this acc)

Just a little drabble, sorry W ;^;

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Y/n! Let's go to the river!"  Kagura said to Y/n, who nodded furiously.

The two girls ran to the river, took off their shoes and socks on a nearby rock, then went to the shoreline.

"Isn't this fun Y/n-Tan?" Kagura asked, splashing and playing in the water with Y/n.

"Yeah!" Y/n happily giggled, then remembered when they used to do this as little kids.

"Hey, " Y/n stopped playing with the water, "remember when we used to come here like, every day and just play?" 

Kagura also stopped, "Yeah I do."

The two stood there for a moment, then Y/n splashed Kagura with water.

"I'm going to beat you as I did in the past!" she cackled as splashes came right back at her.

"Not if I beat you first!" Kagura countered her attacks with a smile.

The two continued to play in the water, happily splashing eachother with smiles on their faces. They were soaking wet, laughing their butts off and panting like dogs, but had lots of fun.

"Let's go back now, we have alot to do Y/n-Tan~" Kagura said and held Y/n's free hand, Y/n smiled.

"Yep! Lots more to do and see!"