Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ angels, demons and humans?

701 words

Requested by Nightwing1706

I hope you enjoy! <3

Also, thank you all for 1.04k! Love youuu <33

04k! Love youuu <33

The abyss. It is a place where monsters and demons of any sort were at peace. Well, somewhat peace. Like any other kingdom, they had a ruler. The king of the abyss, to which no one knew his name and the prince, Dyrroth. The prince was a very very busy man. Since he was next in line for the throne, his father wanted him to find himself a wife. Personally, Dyrroth has never met any of the princesses from any other kingdoms but didn't even want to meet one. He did not like the idea of having a queen rule alongside him, when he could just rule himself.  He was fully capable of doing it, but his father didn't trust him, saying that "he would just go to war with the light heroes in the Land of Dawn," and "he needed someone to look after him," which was NOT true.

"Another day, another darkness," Dyrroth mumbled to himself, sighing. Another princess was supposed to visit today and he dreaded it. Every cell in his body hated the fact girls were even interested in the dark prince since he had zero interest in them.

"My lord, the princess Y/n of [Dark kingdom name] is here," general Stana said, monotone like always. Dyrroth nodded to her.

"Let her in."

The door opened to reveal a girl, about [your height] with beautiful  [hair colour] hair glowing in the dark, almost like a sun but a different colour. She gave Dyrroth a small smile to which he didn't return, this made it falter a little.

"Hello prince Dyrroth," she slightly bowed as she pulled the sides of her dress, "I'm Y/n."

"So I have heard," replied Dyrroth as he waved off his general. Y/n did the same to her bodyguard, who reluctantly walked away with the demon general.

"I actually really don't want to be here," Y/n said as she looked around, eyes wondering in curiosity.

Dyrroth's face turned into pure confusion. All the princesses would be all over him right now, but Y/n kept her distance and just stood there.

"You look confused... everything okay?" Y/n asked with a little concern lacing her voice. Dyrroth nodded bewildered.

"Yes... just surprised..."

"About what?"

"Well you aren't like any other princess, like you have manners and keep your distance, the others would pull me around the castle making me explain where we were and what a certain room was for." Dyrroth almost let out a laugh, but kept it in since he didn't want to ruin his relationship with the first girl he actually likes. She laughed and how lovely her laugh sounded, almost like she wasn't a demon but an angel. But speaking of angels and demons, Dyrroth couldn't see anything demon or angel-like on Y/n, which is weird because demons and angels would have their wings or horns out. He walked a little closer to her, keeping his gaze on her.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked as she stepped back away from Dyrroth, fear showing.

Maybe she is both? But that's impossible... unless...

"Y/n, many I ask you a question?" Dyrroth asked as he backed her up and onto a wall, she gave a shy nod.

"What are you?  I don't smell demon nor angel on you..."

Y/n closed her eyes in fear as he leaned in closer to her ear,  putting his hands on both the walls beside her.

"I'm human... my dad adopted me from the human world Earth," She stated, a little confidence coming to her voice.

Dyrroth backed away from Y/n and crossed his arms, "Why would your father adopt a human? I mean, what's the use of a being without powers?" Dyrroth questioned in a somewhat monotone like voice.

"I don't know, I never asked my dad'" Y/n said with a defeated sigh, "but humans are useful! I'm probably the first human you have met!"

"I won't deny that but can you teach me?" Dyrroth asked as he uncrossed his arms.

"What is it you want me to teach you?"

"Anything, teach me about you."

♤