X.Borg x Granger ♤ options pt.2

654 words

Requested by legitimatechels

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Get off of me!" Granger yelled, flustered as he pushed X.Borg off of him. X.Borg chuckled.

"Come on Granger. When was the last time you actually had fun?" X.Borg questioned and tried pulling Granger close but to no avail, he kept pushing the cyborg away.

"I'm not an item you can just claim! I have feelings you know!" Granger exclaimed and started walking away. X.Borg shook his head and grabbed his arm.

"Granger, I mean my question." X.Borg said and pulled him back into the ally. Granger grunted as he hit the wall again, X.Borg hovering over him.

"Years... when I was a child." Granger mumbled. X.Borg smirked and decided to tease him.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you from under your jacket~" X.Borg questioned, smirking. Granger's brows knitted together in confusion.

"Then how are you talking to me?" Granger deadpanned. X.Borgs smirk dropped to a frown.

"You-? Ah, you know what fine. You win."

X.Borg got off Granger and Granger looked at him confused.

"But you were just-?"

"Yeah, I know." X.Borg replied and tried to smile. But his feelings caught up to him and decided to come out.

"F-Fuck.." X.Borg breathed as he started wiping his eyes. Tear coming down like water falls.

"Why the hell am I crying?" X.Borg mumbled frustrated. Granger stood there watching, unable to do a thing as he hasn't comfort anyone but himself and even that wasn't much.

"Do you... want to come to my place?" Granger asked and tapped X.Borgs shoulder. X.Borg slowly nodded.

"That's fine."

The two men walked together and talked about many things, including the battlefield, happiness and what they wanted in life.

"I just want feelings." Granger said sighing. X.Borg had a questionable look on his face.

"But you do?" He asked. Granger let out another sigh.

"Well I just feel like I'm pushing my feelings away y'know?" Granger replied, kicking a pebble from the ground. 

X.Borg nodded his head, feeling the same.

"And when you have to think of other people's feelings too, I have a hard time understanding that." Granger added. X.Borg nodded again 100% listening.

After a few minutes of akwardly nice silence, they arrived at Granger's house.

"Here we are." Granger said and lead him through the house to his room. It was pretty big for one person. Two bed, two bath, a finished basement and a huge backyard.

"This place is big. Are you sure you live on your own?" X.Borg questioned and chuckled. Granger smiled but X.Borg didn't see it.

"I hope so, I sometimes think ghosts live here." Granger lightly chuckled but X.Borg swore his laugh filled the room.

"Your laugh. It's cute." X.Borg complimented. Granger shook his head.

"It's the truth. I never think I'm alone."

X.Borg shook his head but smiled anyway.

He then reached over to Granger's jacket zipper, pulling it down slowly.

"W-What are you doing?" Granger stumbled on his words as he questioned X.Borg's intentions.

X.Borg shushed him with a kiss on this lips, which Granger melted into. X.Borg immediately started putting his hands on Granger's sides, letting them rest on his thighs when he felt like it.

X.Borg then pulled away. "You have never kissed anyone before, haven't you?" He asked, panting. Granger shyly nodded.

"Just follow my lead." X.Borg said and dove in for another kiss. This time it was alittle softer unlike the first one, which was rough and forcing.

Granger liked the first one more but oh well.

X.Borg pulled away again, letting Granger let out a low whine. X.borg laughed at this.

"I need oxygen dummy, how am I gonna breath?" X.Borg questioned, a smirk on his face.

"R-Right..." Granger mumbled and looked down, embarrassed. X.Borg chuckled and put his hand to Granger's chin, forcing him to look up.

"No need to be embarrassed, this is your first time right?"