Granger x Guinevere ♤ repaint

770 words

770 words

Requested by rereca_

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Guinevere..."

Granger softy smiled at his girlfriend. She was working on his guitar case, giving it a nice repaint.

"Do you like it?" She asked, turning the case to him.

"Yeah, it's nice... but did it have to have purple in it?"

"Purple is my favourite colour and it will stay on this case no matter what you say!" she stubbornly said and turned the case back to her, resuming her painting.

"Fine fine, I'll order take-out since you aren't cooking tonight," Granger said, putting his hands up and walking away from the red-head.

"Pizza or Chinese?!"

"Pizza!"

"Got it!"

A few minutes later ♤

"Are you going to eat? The pizza is getting cold and I have already eaten three slices." Granger asked Guinevere. Looking at her with worry as she kept on painting.

"Okay, one second…"

"And...done!"

Granger stared at the case in pure shock. The case, which had both purple and black on it, had been completely re-painted so it looked brand new. Guinevere had put a big heart in the middle many cute sliver stars surrounding it.

"Why do you have a violin but only have a guitar case?" Guinevere asked suddenly.

"So I can fit my cannon in it, duh." Granger replied sarcastically, then smiled at her.

Guinevere rolled her eyes. "But I mean, why didn't you get a new one or re-paint it after using it so much?"

Granger fell silent. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Aww, hon come here."

Granger was pulled into a tight hug by Guinevere. He wrapped his arms around her gladly. He had tears falling down his face.

"I'm sorry for asking about the case sweets, I didn't know it was going to make you cry."

"N-No I'm sorry..."

"Just calm down and we can talk about this later. I still have to eat!"

A smile returned to Guinevere's face and she wiped his tears away, then squished his cheeks.

"Little Grangiee~"

Granger smiled at the nickname, he found it kinda cute.

Wait little—?

"I'm not little!"

"Yes, you aree!"

"No, I'm not!"

The two happily bickered while Guinevere ate some of the pizza, throwing cute nicknames and insults at each other.

"Okay! Okay! You win! Stop!" Granger laughed, a big smile on his face.

Guinevere was also smiling wide.

"Let's go to bed now Grangie, I seemed to have forgotten the time," she nervously laughed, then grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs.

Guinevere jumped on the bed as soon as they got into their shared bedroom, then sighed.

"Today was so fun."

"You were painting almost all day, how is that fun?"

Guinevere huffed, annoyed, "painting is fun when you actually like it, and you have to have lots of patience!"

Guinevere closed her eyes and got comfortable on the bed, Granger laid beside her.

"Guinevere..."

"Hm?"

She opened her eyes, both stared at each other for a moment. Granger broke the silence.

"I really love you, you know that?"

Guinevere smiled.

"You say that all the time Grangie."

"I feel like I don't tell you enough though."

Granger sighed, then a sudden idea popped in his head.

"What if we got married?"

The question shocked Guinevere, her brows knitted in confusion by his question.

"Why would you ask dear?"

"I never actually thought about having a family or having a girlfriend in my life, because I thought that I would be a terrible dad and boyfriend but when I met you all my worry seemed to go away."

Granger stared at Guinevere intensely, waiting for her answer.

"It would be nice, having little us run around the house," she giggled, smiling at the thought.

"We have been together for a long time as well, almost four years." Guinevere continued, smiling even wider.

"Yeah..."

Granger pulled Guinevere into a hug, then cuddled her.

"Grangie?"

"Hm?" Granger closed his eyes but was still up.

"Why did you ask me that question?"

Granger opened his eyes to look at Guinevere. She was being serious.

"Well-..."

"I was planning to ask you to marry me..."

Guinevere chuckled. "You are messing with me right?"

Granger's face turned into a 'why would I lie about that?' look and then Guinevere knew.

She knew alright.

"Grangie, I know you are shy about this but I would say yes anyway, so don't quit on me now!"

Granger sighed and smiled at her.

"If I had quit on you, you wouldn't be here with me right now."

"Then I never want that to change."

♤