Dyrroth & Silvanna ♤ teasing

508 words

Requested by legitimatechels

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Sis, can you please stop?!?" Dyrroth yelled at his older sister, who was trying to get him to go outside.

"Not until you go outside, you cutie," Silvanna teased again.

They were in Dyrroth's room which was pretty big, even for a somwhat little boy like him.

Silvanna was sometimes quite bothersome to Dyrroth, but he liked fighting with his sister and having the ultimate teasing war.

"Silvannaaaa! I'm not cute!" Dyrroth huffed and crossed his arms. Silvanna chuckled.

"But you are acting so cute right nowww!" She smiled, pinching his cheeks and squishing them together so his lips were like a fish.

"Hey!" Dyrroth yelled and moved his head out of the way so Silvanna couldn't pinch his cheeks. He hid under his blanket.

"I'm not coming out until you leave!" Dyrroth yelled, but it sounded mumbled from the outside of the blanket.

"Come on Dyrroth! It's the first snow of the kingdom!"

At his sisters words Dyrroth quickly removed the blanket from his face then looked at her in suprise.

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He yelled as he ran out of his room and to the nearest hall window. He looked out and saw the most beautiful thing in the Land of Dawn,

Snow.

Dyrroth absolutely adored snow. He loved the way it came down so gracefully and that every single snowflake was unique. He also loved how pure white the snow was, almost like sheep's fleace except better.

Dyrroth happily ran to the front door, quickly getting his snow gear on. Silvanna followed him to the front.

"What are you doing Dyrroth?" She asked as she helped him zip up his coat. Dyrroth rolled his eyes.

"I'm going outside! What do you think I'm doing?" He said sarcastically. Silvanna chuckled.

"Well of course. Not like you are going to roll around on the ground now is it?"

Dyrroth smiled at her joke. Silvanna smiled and ruffled his hair, then put his hat on.

"I'll go outside too, just wait here."

Dyrroth nodded as Silvanna got on her snow gear and the two headed outside. It wasn't too cold, the temperature was perfect for playing in.

(Unlike Canada, it's frecking cold here ;^;)

The two siblings played in the snow for the rest of the day. They made a snowman, two snowforts and a bunch of snow angels, they also had a snowball battle, which was pretty fun.

Once they got back inside, then enjoyed hot chocolate and sat by the fire place, talking away.

"You looked so happy outside lil' bro!~" Silvanna teased. Dyrroth just smiled in response.

"Because I was having fun! You are way too good at snowball fights though..." Dyrroth sighed, annoyed by her over powered skills. Silvanna laughed.

"You just got to have practice lil' bro." She said, smiling.

Dyrroth nodded and took a sip of his hot chocolate, "you are going to have to teach me sis!"

"Fine, let's go back outside tomorrow and then I'll teach you."