Harley x Nana ♤ run aways

1106 words

1106 words

Requested by rereca_

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Did you hear? Miya found that elf cat thing that almost destroyed half the Enchanted Forest."

"Really?"

Staring. Whispers. Mumbles. Dirty looks. Nana was all too familiar with those things. Ever since she had come to the Moon Elf Kingdom, all she got were those reactions. Soon, she would return to the Leonin Clan and show them how much better she has gotten at controlling her powers. But first, she needed to talk to Miya about coming with her.

The two Kingdoms seem so far apart even if they are both in the forest, many Elfs and Leonins never heard about each other. When Miya brought Nana to the Elf Kingdom most Elves were afraid of her because she was different.

It was like having a fence between the two places, so impossible to climb over and see the other side. Two entirely different worlds.

That's what it felt like to Nana, anyway.

"Hey!" Nana felt someone touch her tail, so she yelled at the intruder.

"I-I'm sorry!" a boy, almost as tall as her, said. He looked like a magician  a top hat on his head with a black and red suit.

"Don't do that, my tail is sensitive." Nana gave the boy a 'the heck?' kind of look and he nodded.

"Sorry, but your tail is really fluffy." he slightly smiled.

His smile is so cute.

Wait-

No Nana! He is a stranger.

"Thanks... I guess," Nana blushed at his compliment.

"What brings you to the Moon Elf Kingdom?" she asked, the boy's eyes widened.

"So that's where I am! I didn't know where I was haha.." he laughed at his stupidity and scratched his neck, nervous all the sudden.

"Is something wrong?"

"Hey, you! Magician boy! Come here!"

"Sorry I got to run, will I see you again?" the boy asked, Nana reluctantly nodded.

"Meet me at the edge of the kingdom, I'll see you at the clearing by the trees!"

He started running away from the guards, then yelled something.

"I'm Harley! I hope to see you again!"

His words were rushed, but Nana put them together and nodded to herself.

"I'm going to meet some stranger who is definitely on the run, okay Nana, you are officially crazy."

Nana sighed and continued on to Miya's house, looking at the beautiful nature along the way.