Finale!

This is my final parting gift for you all! I hope you enjoy! <3

So babe, please be my finale.

So babe, please be my finale!

Odette hummed and danced around the empty stage, doing some ballet moves as gracefully as possible. She loved dancing, it cleared her mind and made her focus on anything other than the world around her. She had her eyes closed as she wandered around the stage.

Woah~

She then stumbled, tripping and waiting to fall. But she didn't feel hurt, she felt... comfortable?

On the dimly lit stage, while fumbling around alone

I searched for the light,

She opened her eyes to see Lancelot, her beloved fiancé.

So I know where I'm standing right now.

"Lancelot?" She blinked as he pulled her back up, swiftly putting his arms around her waist and smiling gently.

"Are you dancing without me, mon amour?"

Rafaela smiled as she watched Argus pick flowers for her. He looked up and smiled back, his mouth widening into a grin.

That smile of yours lets me know,

He walked over to her with the flowers in hand, her favourite which was tulips.

"Rafaela my love~ look what I have~" Argus slightly giggled and put out the flowers for her to take. She accepted them with another sweet smile.

"Thank you Argus, my sweet fallen angel." She said, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and looked at the flowers, inhaling their scent.

What I've been looking for all this time,

He smiled and pulled her in for a kiss, which she melted into with a smile. She put her hands around his neck and closed her eyes. Argus kept his eyes open as he stared at the beautiful woman in front of him.

That you're exactly the place I've been searching for,

Show me were I'm going right now.

Alucard turned his head to see Granger just arrived from a hunt and looked really tired. Smiling, he waved to Alu and flopped down on the bed exhausted. Alucard chuckled.

"You okay there Grangie?"

I asked my heart, again and again.

Mm~

Said male sighed and turned to Alucard, putting his arms out.

"No talk. Just hug."

Alucard let out a soft hum and laid down next to Granger, enveloping him in a hug. Granger cuddled closer as he nudged Alucard's chest with his head.

Locking eyes with you,

Again and again.

The two looked at eachother, then giggled.

Finally I'm convinced now.

"Ling?" Zilong said, trying to gain the assassin's attention. The cyan finch nodded. "This was the most beautiful date ever."

The best happy ending,

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

You will be.

Ling slightly chuckled and shook his head. "Ah, you are such a delight Zi."

Zilong evilly smiled and grabbed Ling's hand, swaying them up and down as the walked back to their house.

Without a doubt, my last love story.

And without a doubt my last MLBB one shot. Sorry you guys but I'm not very interested in the game anymore and hopefully you all understand that. Thank you for all the votes, reads and comments. I love you all! <33