Chapter 19:- The Pokeball

"Pancham!" An overly excited voice echoed through the corridor bewildering Ash and Gary's hug. It wasn't until a minute later that a quirky panda Pokemon with red sunglasses emerged out of the blue and jumped on Ash, knocking Gary out.

"Hey!" He complained.

Before Ash could react, Pancham snuggled to his chest and licked his face. "Pancham!" He exclaimed again. Ash laughed as he hugged him back, "Nice to see you too buddy-"

"Pancham!" A shrill voice echoed the air, "I swear if you break anything then I won't brush you for-" Serena stopped cussing when she came across the open room and found herself face to face with Pancham and Ash who he apparently was snuggling up to.

Serena sighed, "That's where you went."

"Cham," he apologized as he got down, "Cham!" He later exclaimed after seeing Pikachu.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried out as he embraced him like a long lost brother.

Ash chuckled, "Feels good after seeing your friend after a long time, doesn't it buddy?"

Serena scoffed at the irony. "Sure," she remarked sarcastically.

"Is this yours?" Gary asked, still squinty-eyed from crying, the redness was still visible no matter how much he tried to hide it.

Serena had noticed the tears when she walked over towards him and lifted his head up. "You're crying?" She asked, "Why?"

Gary shrugged her hand off, "Nothing in particular." He answered as he tried to hide the wedding picture. "Dust from the curtains."

Serena ridiculed, "Let's go with that," She air quoted, she turned around to leave but after catching sight of him trying to hide a picture, she abruptly snatched it from him.

"Hey!" He complained as he advanced towards her, but Serena extended her arm in front of his face to hold him back.

After seeing the breathtaking picture, a smile broke on her face. "Is that your parents' wedding?" She said as she turned. "Your Mom is really pretty."

Gary smirked at the noun, he grunted as he said, "Was."

Sadness dawned on Serena's face. "I'm sorry," she apologized as she gave him back the picture. "I didn't know."

"Oh, believe me, I'm too," Gary added. "So... Pancham is really close to Ash's and Pikachu, huh?"

Ash interrupted Serena in midair as he said, "Yeah, they were as thick as rocks, he must've sensed me or Pikachu around. Wait till you meet Slyveon-"

A spark of white and blue light emerged from Serena's belt when the name of Slyveon was mention. In a fit of a second, Ash found himself being tackled by two Pokemon's. "Hey!" He agonized as his head whacked the floor.

"Slyveon!" The fairy Pokemon said as she flattered her feelers.

"Braixen!" The fox Pokemon exclaimed.

"Hey guys," Ash exclaimed cheerfully and wrapped his arms around them, the smell of lavender and rose water filled his nose. As far as he remembered, Serena always washed Slyveon in rose water and Braixen in lavender. As they snuggled up to him, Ash felt as if he might've broken a bone or two. "I'm being crushed," he said, "mind getting up?"

Braixen and Slyveon backed off and momentarily noticed the presence of Pikachu who later blushed when Slyveon kissed him on the cheek.

"Chaa~" He clamored as he rubbed his forehead.

"Someone has a crush," Gary sang as he offered Ash his hand.

"Tell me about it," Ash said as she rolled his eyes.