Chapter 36:- Clemont and Misty

There was no herd of Spearow, Ash was spinning the jet just to get Calem's slutty lips away from Serena's.

It was cruel but worth every penny.

"Where are we landing?" Asked Gary, he was standing right behind him wiping the blood off his hands with a handkerchief, "it's just... water. Everywhere."

Ashton bit his lip, "There," he pointed towards the vast sea.

"That's just the sea!"

"Ailsa said to follow the coordinates, the coordinates lead there."

"In the middle of the sea?"

He nodded.

Gary said a colorful insult under his breath and squatted down next to him. "God," he rubbed his forehead, "that little stunt you pulled made me sick."

"I didn't pull any stunt, there were a bunch of Pidgeot."

"You said Spearow,"

"Whatever I say things," he laughed.

Gary groaned and slumped further down on the floor. "I'll die Ashy-boy, air travel doesn't suit me."

"Don't be so melodramatic idiot," he kicked his shoulder, "get up, we're nearly there."

"Nearly where?" He exasperated, "we're flying above a sea!"

There were flying above a sea, luckily the southern base was in the sea.

Quite literally.

As soon as he started the descend, a surface popped out of the water. The five of them got off their seats and came to the cockpit to witness the miracle (or their deaths, at this point no one was sure).

The pad took them downstairs under the ocean floor through a plastic tunnel big enough to fit their jet. Ash's eyes gleamed with joy as he looked at the life under the sea. Of course, it wasn't the first time seeing the sea life, but something made this moment magical.

"Look that's a Horsea!" Exclaimed Dawn.

"Is this your first time seeing one?" Said Calem, he was still holding a cloth over his head.

"No this is the first time seeing one in months!" She said, "I haven't seen a Pokemon since my mother called me to that grassland."

"Same," said Gary, he looked at Ash waiting for him to agree.

"What? I saw Pikachu."

"You what?!"

"I did too," said Serena, "the Pokémon is at the station in Haldfast."

"Were," corrected Ash, "I had to give Pikachu and Charizard to him."

"Why?" She asked.

"Well... Greninja tends to get jealous," he scratched his nose, "and so does Bayleef."

"Aww, aren't they the cutest?" Dawn reminisced the touch of her Piplup, "I miss them so much."

All except Calem agreed.

Serena glared at him with wistful longing.

"Fine! I miss them too!" He said grumpily.

They soon found themselves in a metal chamber after the tunnel finished. The pressure was a little too much, it made Ash's eardrums feel heavy.

After what seemed to be forever, a loud whoosh echoed in the air along with tons of air. They were still inside the jet so they didn't have any idea what was going on.