Chapter 54:- The Mysterious Disappearance

Ash and Serena were busy kissing when the door to his room was knocked. It had been a few days since the heated conference call with Ailsa and his mother.  All of them stayed at the Southern Control Center away from the fights and work.

They didn't have any idea what had been going on outside, in the real world and the one created by their chamber.

Ash had stayed in his room for the majority of his time at the Southern Center, the people on the outside thought he was depressed because he had to postponed the Master's League.

Only Serena was aware of what was going on the inside.

"Hello?" It was the voice of Gary Oak rapping the door, "Ash?"

Both of their eyes stood up in alarm. "Arceus, you need to leave!" Ash exclaimed as he sat upright.

"We're at the bottom of the sea!" She complained, still sitting atop Ash, "what do you want me to do? Swim out?"

Ash considered her advice for a moment. "Oh my Arceus!" She hit his arm, "you're thinking about it?"

"Well, we agreed to keep it a secret, didn't we? I mean what kind of person would you be if you didn't keep up to your end?"

Ash was trying to act cute but she wasn't buying it, "The kind that's going to put a pillow over your face right now!"

Before Ash could answer, the door to his room opened wide. In a hurry Ash rolled Serena down on the bed, she hit the floor with a thump and a cry, leaving him shirtless on a very messed up bed.

"So I was called in with Joanne and you wouldn't believe it—" Gary stopped in his tracts after seeing Ash lay shirtless on the bed, "—why are you sitting...?"

Ash's face was flushed, a sigh escaped his lips as he ordered, "Can't you knock? You useless trash?"

Gary's face made a weird expression, the kind Ash almost recognized. His mind was running a mile a second and not in the right direction.

"Oh... oh!" Gary looked away in shame, "I... I came to tell you that Joanne is calling you... you can come when you're not—" a snicker escaped his lips, "—playing with yourself."

"Wait– Gary no! I'm wearing pants!" Ash said but Gary had dashed off, slamming the door behind with a loud laugh.

Serena sat down on the floor, looking up towards Ash with wistful stares. "You dropped me on the floor!" She complained.

Ash sighed as he walked towards the door, locking it properly this time. "And you didn't close the door!"

"Well I would've but... oh, what are you—"

Before she could finish her sentence, Ash had pulled her up on the bed with a jerk. He placed his hand on her belly, tickling her until she began to scream with violent laughs.

"Stop it!" She said in between the cries of joy, "I'm sorry I'll close the door next time!"

He knew he was screwed when he saw the expression on everyone's faces as soon as he stepped into the conference room. There were familiar faces as well as some unfamiliar ones.