Chapter 21

Mature content ahead

———————————————————————————

Arielle

Isabelle did not look at me for the entirety of the class and I knew that she was annoyed with me. As soon as the class had ended and the last student had left, I hesitantly made my way over to her. I stood at her desk silently while she typed away at her computer, not even acknowledging my presence. It made me feel terrible.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. "I won't do it again." I whispered softly. The corner of her mouth twitched, but she continued to ignore me for another minute before turning to me with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you really sorry?" I nodded quickly, causing a smirk to form on her face. I was taken aback at this. Then she spoke again. "Then prove it."

"H-how?" I managed to ask. Isabelle studied me for a moment before getting up and walking around me to lock the door. I felt my heart begin to race at this, but I stayed still.

After a moment, I felt Isabelle come up behind me and gently push my hair to the left side of my neck to whisper in my ear. "You're trembling..."

I swallowed loudly as she circled me and sat back down in the chair in front of me. "Well? Show me you're sorry. Get on your hands and knees and keep your eyes on the ground."

My eyes widened in shock for a moment. When I saw the seriousness in her eyes, I rushed to comply. I got into the position she demanded and waited for her to say something, but she simply turned in her chair and placed her feet on my back as she continued to type. I tried not to tremble too much and I was afraid to ask her how long she wanted me to stay like this.

After awhile, I didn't know how long exactly, my back was began to hurt, my palms and knees burned from the carpet, and I started to shake. Suddenly, Isabelle lifted her feet off of my back and threaded her fingers through my hair, forcing me to meet her eyes. Leaning her face closer to mine, she murmured her next order. "Get up and bend yourself over my desk."

I trembled and began to shake my head, but the look in her eyes stopped me. I silently got up and forced my body to comply, despite my embarrassment. She moved her laptop to make space for me. I felt her stand up and walk behind me, causing me to stiffen. I froze when I felt her warm hands on my thighs, sliding up to my waist. I opened my mouth to protest as she began to slide my leggings down to my knees, but no words came out.

When she smacked my butt hard, I let out a whimper. "Don't make me gag you," was the warning that I received. I buried my face into my arms to muffle my cries as she continued to spank me. Suddenly, I felt her hand tugging on my underwear and I instantly turned and grabbed her wrists to try and stop her.

She raised an eyebrow at me and my heart pounded in fear. I had expected for her to yell at me or pry my hands off, but instead she smirked, leaned forward directly into my face, and purred in a seductive voice. "Be a good girl and stay still, Arielle." I shivered hard as her eyes bore intensely into mine.

After a few moments of hesitation, I turned back around and slumped over her desk again. She began to pull my underwear down and I whined in humiliation. I could hear Isabelle chuckling in amusement at me. My face burned and I buried it into my arms, feeling a tear slide down my face in embarrassment as I knew that I was completely exposed to her right now.

Before my brain could continue to reprimand me for complying, her hand harshly made contact with my butt again and I flinched. Despite my embarrassment and discomfort from being in this position, I forced myself not to squirm as she continued to spank me. I succeeded until I felt her fingers run over my nether regions.

I immediately tried to turn and stop her again, but this time, she pushed her free hand firmly against the back of my neck. She wasn't pushing hard enough to hurt me, but I knew it was a warning.

Stay still like a good girl.

I wanted to resist, or rather, the logical part of my brain wanted to, but it was as if my body could only obey. I felt her hand stroke my hair in wordless praise, helping me relax slightly.

I bit my lip when I felt her fingers stroke my lower lips. I wasn't clueless, but I rarely...pleasured myself. However, her touch awakened a strange desire within me. I had to force my body to stay still and not rub back against her probing fingers.

She bent down against my back, and I felt myself becoming even more aroused as her body pushed mine flat against the desk. She slid the hair away from my ear with her free hand and whispered softly in my ear. "Be a good girl and moan for me, baby."

I sighed in content as she rubbed me in just the right spot, and I would bet that she was smirking at this. Suddenly, she pushed a single finger inside, causing me to gasp and stiffen. I suddenly felt a paralytic fear overtake me and I couldn't force my body to move. I trembled as she explored me gently with a single finger, pressing me harder into her desk.

Seconds later, her finger met resistance and she immediately froze, as did I. She did not pull out, but she didn't move any further. I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off when she suddenly began to harshly rub at my clit with her thumb instead. I gasped loudly as the sensations overtook my body, forcing me to moan and spasm uncontrollably.

I felt something building up inside me, and I was pretty sure that it was an orgasm, although I was ashamed to admit I had never actually experienced one. As if she could tell, she began to increase her pace even more and I finally came apart when I felt her index finger curl up inside me and hit a specific spot. It wasn't until I felt her slap her hand over my mouth that I realized I was screaming.

After several moments, she finally removed her hand and withdrew her fingers from inside me. I dropped my head in a mixture of shame and embarrassment, unable to move from my position on her desk. My legs trembled and felt as if they were jello.

After several moments, Isabelle moved to stand in front of me before giving me her signature smirk. "As much as I appreciate the view..."

I immediately pushed myself up, blushing furiously. I heard her giggle and I hung my head. She reached forwards and began to straighten my clothing. I silently stood still as she tidied me up well enough to be presentable. Then, she ran her fingers through my hair several times and placed a kiss on my forehead, making my heart flutter.

When she appeared to be satisfied, she walked back around the desk to sit in her chair. I silently began to retrieve my belongings. As I put on my backpack to leave, I heard a command. "Come here."

I placed my backpack back onto the ground and walked towards Isabelle. When I got close enough to her, she pulled me into her lap and wrapped her arms around my waist. I yelped as my sore butt made contact with her lap and she chuckled in amusement. "And what did we learn today?" She murmured softly in my ear, making me blush again.

"N-not to be on my ph-phone during class." I whispered, avoiding her gaze as my face burned bright red and my heart raced.

Lifting my chin up with her finger, she placed a kiss on my burning cheek. "Good girl." She began to type on her laptop again and I tried to get up, but she held me down. "Do you have somewhere you have to be urgently?" I shook my head in confusion. "Then stay." She gently set her chin on my shoulder and reached around me to type.

I thought about fighting her on it, but I couldn't deny that I had missed the feeling of having her arms around me again since the last time, so I simply sighed softly as I settled myself in her arms and got comfortable.

———————————————————————————
*edited*

💜💙💜💙

-Cindy