08

Date: August 27, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

We were all just sitting in 1st period, bored as fuck.

The teacher decided she wanted to give us work today.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER

So we were doing that, but not everybody.

Looks to me that some were either sleep, talking and playing around, drifting off into their own world, or just doing the work.

A knock came across the door, and when it opened everybody looked at who walked through.

It was this black girl, but like she was light skin, and ha eyes were tight like a Asian person

It was this black girl, but like she was light skin, and ha eyes were tight like a Asian person. But she was black tho.

She was cute, just had a huge ass forehead.

Hmm, she looked like she Blasian. Mixed with black and Asian.

Woahhh, never seen that type of shit before.

I looked at everybody and the only one that seemed to notice ha, was Kentrell.

I shrugged as I watched him stare at ha for a while before going back to his work.

Ion think he was really doing it tho, he was just tryna make it look like he was.

I shrugged my shoulders as the girl talked to the teacher for a while before taking a seat.

She's pretty, maybe we can become friends.

I looked up and seen Kayla and LeeLee heading right towards our group.

They finna come be messy I bet.

"Niggasss, y'all see the new guhh?" LeeLee asked as they both pulled up a chair.

They might as well just sit over here every damn day if they gone do this shit.

'I seen ha, she's pretty.' I typed on my tablet before showing them.

"Mhmmmm." they hummed looking at ha.

"Look like a hoe." LeeLee shrugged.

"Bitch she could be one, we gone do our research in a few." Kayla laughed.

'I mean she looks coo.' I typed.