30

Date: October 4, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

I was walking down the hallway heading to the bathroom when I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked back to see the Feedo Bang nigga walking with some papers in his hand.

He looked at me and gave me a smile walking faster to catch up with me.

I looked at him with that 'nigga no' look before trying to walk away.

He pulled me back and looked at me with a smirk. "Why you walking away ma? Just wanna talk to you."

I typed on my tablet and showed him.

'I don't wanna talk to you, just please leave me alone.'

"Nahh, you know I can't leave you alone. Just wanna be friends." he shrugged.

'I have enough friends, and they aren't you.' I typed. 'Leave me the fuck alone before I get my nigga for you.'

"Mane Youngboy ain't gone do shit, I'll beat his ass." he smacked his lips. "And take his bitch."

Well you didn't tell him that when he was beating your ass, but okay.

I shooked my head backing away from him.

My mama always told me to never turn your back on your enemies.

And in my eyes he's a enemy.

I kept my eyes on him as I hit the corner and turned around walking away.

I guess he decided to still follow me cause I heard him again.

I started walking faster getting to the class instead of the bathroom.

But I was snatched up by him and slammed into a locker.

Tears ran down my eyes instantly as I felt his hand wrap around my neck tightly.

Just as he did that, flashbacks appeared in my head of the night I lost my voice.

I remembered my dad grabbing me by my neck, beating me, and me screaming helpless.

That's when anger that I didn't know I had built in me, and something just exploded in me like a bomb.

As tears went down my eyes I held up my fist punching him in his face with all the strength in my body.

His body fell to the floor and I took that as an opportunity.

I got over him and repeatedly punched him in his face as tears ran down mines.

All the anger and everything that I held back, is now being let out on him.

My breaking point was now.

He grabbed me throwing me back some and I hit the lockers, but that only made me stand up.

I got over him stomping on his face trying my best to break his nose.