046

Date: March 16, 2020
Name: Omniscient

"I'M ABOUT TO FUCK THIS KITCHEN UP IF YOU DON'T BRING YO ASS DOWN HEA" Kentrell yelled as he walked upstairs to Miry.

They were at this big rented out pent house for a couple of weeks for their honeymoon, and so far it's been good.

Kentrell planned on getting Miry pregnant again from this honeymoon, and he might just succeed.

Walking upstairs with a bowl of mixed fruit, he ate from it as he walked into the room looking at her.

"Yo ass don't never have no clothes on." He smirked sitting by her.

"That's because everything I put on, you manage to take off." She reached over taking some of his fruits and he allowed her sliding it between them.

"What we doing today ma? I got something special for you tonight." He leaned back on the headboard watching her.

"I wanted to go to the beach and out to eating really." She shrugged. "We could do anything, but we haven't went to the beach and ion like that."

He nodded his head. "Bet shawty, we gone do that. We gone get something to eat first, so put on some clothes."

"Okay." She nodded her head getting up but he pulled her back down by the loose shirt that was hanging off of her and pulled her into a deep kiss.

She smiled kissing him back, getting lost into it sliding her tongue around his mouth as she straddled him.

He chuckled pulling away. "Unt unt you don't get no more dick till tonight."

"Well don't be starting shit." She pushed his head while getting off of him.

"Didn't nobody tell you to give in." He smirked watching her get her clothes and go into the bathroom.

After a while she came out fully dressed.

They had really been out and about through these couple of days on their honeymoon.

Just like Kentrell is always, of course they fucked a lot.

She smiled looking at him.