034

Date: August 6, 2020
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"I can't wait till she turn one." Kentrell smiled as he held Milah in his hands.

"Me too." I chuckled as Draco sat in my lap staring at the tv.

"You like paw patrol?" I asked him smiling.

"Yes." He nodded his head laying his head on me, smiling.

Tay Tay and Kacey sat at the end of the bed, while K3 layed beside Kentrell sleep.

We was all in me and Kentrell room chilling.

Kentrell wanted to spend some time with all his kids, so his babymamas brought them over.

I looked at Milah as she stared at Kentrell while her pacifier was in her mouth.

She did this certain look, and her whole face looked exactly like Kentrell.

Bruh it's crazy cause I know she ain't gone look nothing like me.

"Looking just like me." He chuckled laying her on his chest before looking down at Tay Tay and Kacey. "Tay Tay, Tarzannnn."

I smiled as they turned around and looked at him before crawling to him.

Draco focused on the TV, holding tighlty onto me like I was gone leave him.

"You okay? I'm not going nowhere Draco." I mumbled looking down at him.

"Me know, you warm." He said.

I chuckled sitting up some at the head of the bed. "You cold?"

"Yes." He nodded his head.

I got the blanket from the bottom of the bed and wrapped it around him.

"Awwwwww." Kentrell chuckled looking at me. "My girl and my firs born."

"My girl." Draco looked at him. "Mines."

"Draco she mines, ion know what you talking about." He laughed looking at him.

This wasn't nothing new, they'd straight up argue over me.

Playing wise, and Draco would end up beating Kentrell ass.

At least that's what he thought.

But I hyped my lil man up.

"NO, Miry mines, she don't want you." He mugged him looking exactly like him.

Damn twins.

"But she do want me." He shrugged.

"No she don't, she told me she want only me, hmpt." He mumbled.

"Daddy don't got girlfriend." Tay Tay laughed smiling.

He has the cutest smile bruh.

"Stop." Kacey joined in the conversation.

"Watch it finna be a whole argument." I laughed sitting back.