036

Date: August 7, 2020
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"No cause where the fuck is you going dressed like that?" Kentrell followed me while carrying Milah

"Ummm, out." I shrugged. "I just told you that. Me and Kayla having a girl's night."

"Why you gotta dress like that? And where y'all going? Joe know about Kayla going out?" He asked, question after question.

"Yes, and they probably over there arguing now. That's not your business on where we going." I explained.

Before he could say something else, his phone started ringing.

"Wassam?" He asked.

I continued to put on the last of my make-up, as I stared at myself in the mirror smiling.

"Yeah, she right here. I wanna know where the fuck they going?" Kentrell talked through the phone, to Joe without a doubt.

"Why y'all making such a big deal? We just going out, we both know we have niggas and kids. We are not hoes." I simply said and Kentrell looked at me with a slight mug.

"Mane imma call you back, get her to stay cause Miry ain't goin nowhere." He said before hanging up.

He walked over to Mila play crib that was in our room, set her down, before tossing his phone on the bed.

"Come hea." He took his two fingers, doing the come here motion to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so, Miry come the fuck here." He said again, with more aggression in his voice.

I sighed, and finished putting on my earrings before walking over to him.

Just as I did that, he reached and grabbed me by my neck tightly, pulling us face to face to each other.

"Who the fuck you think you was talking to? I never said you was a hoe. Since when you started talking like that?" He asked as his eyes stared into mines.

I sighed not saying nothing, putting my hand on his, trying to move it.

He then grabbed my waist, pushing me up into the wall. "Stop tryna move me, and answer my question."

"Ion know." I mumbled.

"Mhmmm, just for that you really ain't leaving." He shrugged.