027

Date: Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"Stop playing." Kentrell chuckled as I sat on him talking about his hair.

Nappy ass hair.

I laughed. "It is nappy baby."

"I know, but you ain't gotta talk about it." He laughed with me. "Ion talk about yo hair when I fuck it up."

"Yeah, cause you know better. I wouldn't give you no more pussy." I shrugged.

He smirked. "Lying ass, you know I can get that when I want."

I smirked back. "Yeah, that's true."

"So stop lying guhh." He said.

"Yeah yeah, gimme kiss baby." I smiled and he grabbed me pulling me to him kissing me.

I kissed him back, before hearing Milah starting to cry.

"I got her." Kentrell pushed me off him quickly getting up going to ha room.

Mane.

"NOOOOO YOU JUST HAD HA" I yelled as I ran behind him to the room.

"And?" He shrugged picking ha. "Hey babygirl."

I smacked my lips. "Ouuuu you make me wanna have a another baby, just so I could be able to hold them."

He looked me up and down. "Shiii we can have another one. Let's make one tonight."

"Nigga no." I laughed but I knew he was being deadass serious.

At least we can wait till Milah three.

But who knows what Kentrell be planning.

I know I don't.

I walked back into our room, as he followed with Milah in his arms.

She was still crying making me think that maybe she hungry.

"Kentrell lemme get ha so I can feed ha." I held my hands out.

"Nooooo, give me ha bottle, know she got some milk in there." He pouted. "Just wanna hold ha."

"Fine, I'll go get one." I sighed.

"You ain't gotta go get it, I will." He shrugged looking at me.

"You good, I was finna get something to drink anyways." I said as I walked downstairs.

Going downstairs to the kitchen, I heard giggling coming from the living room.

My right eyebrow instantly went up.

I got the bottle out of the fridge, and put it in the microwave to heat it up some before walking into the living room.

Seeing Ben and Kam on the couch laughing and shit, I scoffed.

Hate to rain on Ben parade, but that ain't gone work out, and he should know that.