039

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"I mean they are best friends and they was drunk, so technically it don't count cause they don't like each other like that." Teelee said.

I was sitting with Joe, Teelee, Sherhonda, and mama.

They confusing a nigga.

"But what if Kayla was Joe instead, and they were best friends, she got drunk with him and they fucked. Then what? That's cheating, wouldn't it be?" I asked.

"But that ain't happen so it's not cheating." Teelee shooked her head.

"I think y'all need to talk." Mama said. "Y'all love each other, don't let something like this ruin you guys."

"I never said I was leaving her, I'm not going nowhere. I just don't trust her like that no more, don't know what to do really." I sighed.

"So lemme get this straight. They had a girl's night, got drunk, did some illegal shit, and ended up making a tape, you found it, and told Joe, and now y'all don't know what to do. Right?" Sherhonda asked.

"I really just said all that." I straight faced her.

"Okay well what it sounds like is, a whole ass mistake, and what y'all need to do is talk. I mean it could be solved a different way, everybody know joe loves Kayla, she loves him, and you and Miry love each other deeply. So why fuck up something that's good over this?" She ranted.

"It's not a big deal to me, since their best friends, and they know they don't have feelings for each other." Teelee explained.

"I know, I mean I kinda liked the shit to be honest but then it's the fact that she was with somebody else, and not me. Like it's basically cheating cause if I would have did it, she would have left me. I just losing trust for her." I mumbled.

"Nahh, she wouldn't have left you." Mama said. "That's one thing she wouldn't have did, no matter how many times somebody could hurt Miry, she still would stay with you."

"So she'd be like one of them girlfriend's that let her boyfriend cheat?" Sherhonda asked.

"I'm not saying that, I'm saying she's understanding. She's an understanding person, let you get your point of view out first before she gives hers." Mama defended.

"Oh." Sherhonda replied.

Stupid ass.

"But ion really think it's that big of a deal though, don't let this mess up something good that you both have." Teelee added.

"I think y'all should talk this out, both of y'all hear each other out. Just to save you guys relationship, even though we all know y'all not breaking up." Mama said.

"Yeah I never said I was gonna leave her, ion care I'm not leaving her and she not leaving me. Just confused, and ion know what to do." I sighed.

"What about you joe? How you feel?" Teelee asked.

"Ion really care, I kinda liked the shit. But I know Miry and her don't got feelings for each other and they just best friends, two girls. It ain't like she was with a nigga, so ion care." He shrugged.