040

Date: September 14, 2020
Name: MaKayla Wigfall
Nickname: Kayla

"You look sexy baby." Joe said as I walked passed him. "Better not let miry see you dressed like that, she gone try to fuck."

"Joeeeee chill with that shit, it's been weeks since that happened. Bad enough we can't even see each other." I smacked my lips walking up to him taking Jassy.

"I was just saying." He shrugged. "And yeah I know y'all can't see each other."

They doing too fucking much.

We ain't heard from Miry and Kentrell since that day they saif we couldn't see each other.

Where they at? Ion know.

What they doing? Ion know either.

Everybody in the gang try to contact them but we don't get no answer.

Her mama says she knows what's going on with them but she won't tell us.

Shit even Sherhonda know, but her big ass mouth closed.

Like why they had to disappear like that?

Ion understand.

"Y'all really doing too much." I shooked my head sitting down bouncing Jassy.

"We not doing too much, y'all did too much when y'all was bumping coochies." He laughed leaning back looking at me. "But you wanna know something?"

"It's not funny Joseph, annoying ass and what?" I asked.

"It is, Ian never expect you to do some shit like that. But real shit though, I surprised Youngboy ain't try to beat yo ass."

Shit I'm surprised too.

"Same." I mumbled, shaking off the fear that was building up as I got Jassy bottle and started feeding her.

"But shit they done went ghost on everybody, so you ain't gotta worry. Plus he said he wasn't." He sipped off his lean before coming to sit by me.

"Hopefully they doing good, and not arguing or nothing like that." I played with Jassy hand.

I'm kinda scared because, why they haven't been talking to us?

I know they ain't cut us off but they could call and let us know how they been doing or something like that.

Maybe their on vacation, maybe that's what it is.

Because joe won't let me go by the house, even though he's worried too.

"Now he ain't gone do nothing cause they done went ghost on us." He took Jassy back out my hands.

"I know but nigga I know you seen me feeding her, what the fuck?" I mugged him.

His ugly fine ass always do that shit, take her right out of my hands.

He mugged me right back. "Okay and? The fuck I care for?"

"You always taking herrrr, when you out her down imma beat yo ass." I smacked my lips standing up.