15

Special shoutout to kentrellsdraco for guessing the song, here's yo chapter💚, not much, you might expected more but sorry😭, BUT GO FOLLOW HA

Date: Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

The bell rang meaning for our dismissal

We all stood up about to leave, but the teacher stopped us.

"You guys realize y'all still have detention right?" she told us. "And don't leave, cause this time I will contact the principal."

"MONTANA AIN'T GONE DO SHIT" they all yelled as we walked down the hall.

Me and Kentrell locked hands with each other as we walked there.

I looked at him giving him a smile.

He doesn't know how happy he makes me, even tho I just met him. It feels like I been known him.

He looked up from his phone looking at him chuckling. "What ma?"

I shooked my head as we walked into the room.

We took our seats and today the Jonai girl was here.

She wasn't here the other day, ion know why.

I let go of kentrell hand about to go with the girls but he grabbed me back walking me to a seat and sat by me.

They all then sat with us, and we formed into our lil group.

"So what we doing today? Don't say shit bout running around the school either." Kayla said.

"Mane that was some crazy shit." Kd laughed. "Y'all think somebody was just fucking with us?"

"Hell nawl." they all said. "Too real."

I was about to type down something but somebody threw a pencil at me making it hit me in my eye.

I held my eye as it got watery.

I looked up to see Jonai laughing at me. "Maybe I can make you go blind, shit you already can't talk."

Kentrell head snapped to ha and he had the meanest mug on his face.

He instantly stood up and so did everybody else.

They crowded around ha and the next thing I know, Kentrell was punching ha in ha face.

I never thought I would see him hitting a girl.

See now I'm scared.

But he would never hit me, right?

I started blinking and rubbing my eyes so I could open it fully as they kept getting watery.

Looking up I noticed that the teacher had never came in.

So I looked back at them and Kentrell had stopped hitting ha and LeeLee and Kayla were jumping ha.

They real friendly with the motto 'One fight, all fight'